Page 285 of 357 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I don't believe the current situations in Libya and Syria would have existed without foreign intervention. This destabilisation was part of a deliberate strategy. The "Arab Spring" was in reality the CIA backed Wahabbist spring.

Libya is made up of over a 100 tribes and clans, Gaddafi dealt with them in a fair manner so they accepted him as the leader. The living standards of Libyans improved significantly under Gaddafi, almost on par with some Western countries. Syria was also making a lot of progress under Assad. He put a lot of emphasis on education, in particular for girls. The BBC even made a documentary praising the Syrian government for advancing women's rights.

I think there is a civil war going on within Islam between Wahhabism and other mainstream sects. Wahabism has spread in Muslim countries due to Saudi oil money and influence. The Ottomans were about to destroy Wahabism but the Britain made a alliance with the Al Saud dynasty to defeat the Ottoman empire. Since then Wahabism has been used by the West to destabilise Muslim countries for geo-political gains and to advance the Greater Isreal project.
    Again, though, none of that is addressing what the root problem is. You keep saying things like “the living standards were almost on a par with some western countries” and “the Syrian government were praised for advancing women’s rights”, which all might be true, but again I ask, why are these countries always lagging behind?

Why is it a good thing that women’s rights are only recently being advanced? Why are the living standards “almost” on a par with some western countries?

You can make whichever claims you like about western manipulation, but I have to say, do you think that makes these countries sound good? Insinuating that they are so stupid and naive to be puppet mastered like that? Oddly enough, they don’t seem to need much encouragement, do they? They seem to engage in these civil wars and acts of terrorism rather obligingly.

So why? What is it that makes these people easy to manipulate and puppet? Keep in mind I’m not saying that’s the case, you are.

Me? I don’t believe they’re being manipulated by anyone other than whoever wrote their holy books and texts. Most people think that way, a lot of them don’t even know it.

Take the label “fundamentalist” for example. What does that mean? Well, surely a “fundamentalist” acts very much to the fundamentals of whichever religion they choose? So doesn’t that suggest that a “fundamentalist” of a so called religion of peace should be very very peaceful?

They aren’t though. A “fundamentalist” of Islam is a violent wide eyed murderous psychopath. You have to ask then, if that’s what Islamic fundamentalism breeds, what actually are the fundamentals of the religion? Frankly, it’s not something that can be hidden or ignored, all anyone has to do is read their books.

Ironically, moderate Muslims, you know, the actual normal Muslims, the vast majority who do no harm and get on with their lives, aren’t as involved in their faith. They don’t ascribe to the “fundamentals” of the religion in such ways. Odd then, that the most peaceful normal Muslims are the ones who don’t live their lives to the fundamental level of the religion isn’t it?

It seems that the further away from the fundamentals of a religion of peace you are, the more peaceful a person is. Maybe it’s just me, but I think that’s a massive problem that apologists of Islam need to address.

I think the conflicts in these countries are multidimensional, there are ethnic, tribal, cultural and religious factors at play. You can't deny that continuous foreign intervention hasn't fuelled the civil wars and the terrorism. Are you saying that if we just take Islam out of the equation then these people will start behaving and the conflicts will end?

Islam definitely has a problem with it's Wahabbist ideology which has become very widespread due to Saudi influence. It's still not the the mainstream doctrine that most Muslims believe in. This was a corruption that took place in Islam many centuries ago, a bit like the Reformation in Christianity.

You say that the further away Muslims are from their faith, the more likely they are to be peaceful. However, if you look at the profiles of "Muslims" involved in terrorists attacks, you will notice that their lifestyle goes directly against Islamic teaching. For example, the 9/11 hijackers were involved in drugs, gambling and prostitution prior to carrying out the attacks. Same thing with many of the other alleged perpetrators of terrorist attacks. There are also reports which suggest that most ISIS fighters don't even practice the basic fundamental tenets of Islam such as praying 5 times. They're also hooked on mind altering drugs.

Overall, I think this corrupt form of Islam which is Wahabism, attracts people who are already involved in criminal activities. Anjem Chaudhary is a perfect example of this.
    Last edited by Hollow; 05-05-18 at 20:37.

Well, you are not going to remove all the infighting if you remove the religion. It wouldn't have worked in Europe either, some of it is about territory too and if it isn't, it still would be without religion. Religion just acts as that controlling tool to give more emphasis to why they should be fighting each other. Our history has many of the same examples.

It's not possible to make direct comparisons, we have different histories. Much of Europe went through more cultural changes which allowed us to get where we are now. And religion was less controlling. Imagine if those who left England for America had control over English society? It wouldn't work for them in America due to the enormous influx of different migrants but their influence was clearly there.

Islam & Christianity are promoted as peaceful religions yet our histories show a very different picture. But not all countries & societies are going to be travelling at the same speed to progress in things such as women's rights, acceptance of LBGT, etc.

It's not just Islam either, the US are having their battles over rights and the influence of religious groups. Look across Europe, Poland isn't very accepting of Islam becoming more prolific in their society. Look at ROI, a country that seems quite liberal yet they are about to have their referendum on abortion which to me is just nuts in 2018 but religion has held them back.

I agree with Gary's point about manipulation. Countries have been meddling in each other's affairs when we had the horse & cart and it's a disservice to other countries to see them as less intelligent in these ways than the West. For a start, these countries have been navigating their Islamic troubles long before we got involved and that will have been full of meddling, spying, puppets, etc.

Hi Terry how's it goin?

No doubt people in your country think Trump is doing horrible. Absolutely not the case. Millions of folks are very happy with what he's doing. Unemployment down around 3%. Business starting to percolate. N. Korea coming to the table. Military gaining strength...and more.

File this one under - you can't make this stuff up.

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-electi...trump-support/

Hi N,

Ok, thanks! Just navigating the meds for the hypertension I've recently been diagnosed with, so the usual side effects and switches for something that is supposed to not even have any symptoms you can feel! I guess my body is giving me a wake up call that I'm in my forties so don't forget it

You ok?

To be honest, it's still all the usual boo "Trump is thick", "Trump says stupid things", etc. At least the WW3 stuff has now stopped, which is funny with NK/SK talking peace for the first time despite much better presidents

It will be interesting to hear what Trump's involvement in the brokering of peace has been. I don't doubt China has stepped on Kim a lot but getting them involved needed more than endless talking.

It's interesting to hear how Americans view him because he still portrayed as a loud mouth loon over here. But it's always about the big stuff and people forget that more people are interested in what his government means to the everyday stuff for normal people. That's the same here, you probably hear all about London's crime yet the majority of us care more about issues affecting our own areas than the capital.

---------- Post added at 03:13 ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 ----------

Woo hoo over 100k views!!!

Well done to Tony who must now be famous on the internet for his poem!

Big mistake on the part of North Korea to denuclearize, if they have nuclear weapons, best to hold on to them. It's the best form of protection against the Anglo-American-Israeli empire. Any country that wants to remain sovereign and avoid a Globalist takeover must be armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons. I believe the Koreans and the Iranians know this and what's going on right now is pure political theatre.

Yeah, countries who’ve been at war for years finally coming together and trying to ensure a peaceful future for both nations. Clearly that’s a bad thing and also a massive conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Big mistake on the part of North Korea to denuclearize, if they have nuclear weapons, best to hold on to them. It's the best form of protection against the Anglo-American-Israeli empire. Any country that wants to remain sovereign and avoid a Globalist takeover must be armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons. I believe the Koreans and the Iranians know this and what's going on right now is pure political theatre.
    Big mistake? They don't have a choice. Trump has been parading massive military muscle off their coast. He just signed a bill giving almost a TRILLION dollars to military spending. Has shut down much of the world from doing business with them. And has levied big time tariffs on the Chi Coms. The NorKs are so broke it's not funny.

Btw Trump has just reinstated the second fleet (which Obama had scuttled). It's going to be protecting the east coast and N. Atlantic.

---------- Post added at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 ----------

Question of the day:

Will Trump pull out of the Iran Nuclear Deal? He will announce at 2pm today - 7 GB Time.

Pulling out of the Nuclear deal means that the US will move one step closer to attacking Iran. Such an attack is very likely to trigger WW3 as the Muslim nations can't just stand back and get taken out one by one. There is a very large Iranian population in Pakistan so there will be pressure on it's military to fire a couple of nukes at Israel, turning it into a nuclear wasteland. This will result in a US led attack on Pakistan which will bring China into the war.

Don't forget that Isreal has 400+ nukes and they have already threatened to take the whole of Europe with them if they come under a nuclear attack. Check out Israel's deterrence strategy known as the Samson Option. As Einstein said, " I know not with what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones".

Ok...let's get on with it then.

That looks like one vicious dog there...grrrr!

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 ----------

Hey Terry a little more good news about Trump you won't get from the MSM

---------- Post added at 10:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

[/COLOR]https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ory-us-budget/
    Last edited by Noivous; 08-05-18 at 11:19.

Page 285 of 357 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast

Thread Information