Page 3 of 357 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

My understanding is that the most recent high profile announcement has been by Barrack Obama who is quoted as saying 'I have not created Trump, it's your bigotry of me that's created Trump'.

I think Obama has also came out and painted a picture of what the election of Trump would mean to the country, e.g. More divisiveness etc

I see this moron is jumping on the back of the latest terrible terror attacks. I think that says a lot about him that be would use it rather than offer hours support & condolences.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 23-03-16 at 10:03. Reason: Changed largest to latest

Trump has jumped on the Belgian attacks.
    Farage has jumped on the Belgian attacks.

I think politicians should look in the mirror to understand why people some times find them odious.

I totally agree, Tony. This is a time for condolence and support - nothing more.

UKIP droned on about sorting all the things out a lot of us are sick of but I think everyone eventually saw through their lack of policies...they got hammered in the voting after all.

Caught most of a programme about if Trump was pres. From what I saw, it seems like a rock and a hard place with Cruz as he seems less than acceptable himself with the religious connections. (or do they just pander to get a vote, no matter how vile?)

I do wonder whether Trump would get in and just be the same as any other politician. Loads of promises and then a big U-turn and more of the same?

His language and oratory style is just sooooooooo unstatesmenlike

How would be really function as POTUS, I just think his style would get most world leaders backs up and wouldn't lead to a safer world

Obama is getting no kudos for the things he has achieved and the reason his list is shorter than it ought to be, is the Senate and the House

Hit the nail on the head with that post, mezzanine door ... Wish Obama could stay a third term with the current line up of hopefuls.

Wish the USA luck with the elections, it does also seem to go on forever

Yup, this is only primary season .... We've got half a year left

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Yup, this is only primary season .... We've got half a year left
    I would be soooooo sick of that! I'm sick of hearing the word Brexit right now!

Page 3 of 357 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information