Page 342 of 357 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by pray4me View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. I find it interesting that Trump supporters are quick to dismiss sexual misconduct allegations against Trump but are even quicker to label and shame his opponents with similar allegations. Well, progressive feminists are not as hypocritical.The allegations against Biden must be investigated and questioned. That said, Biden was never our preferred nominee and it's regrettable that we now have to choose between two individuals both with a history of sexual misconduct allegations. The question that will help us decide our vote is - whose administration is more likely to pass sexual harassment legislation. Hopefully the next few months will provide clarity. All the best Lolalee.
    Thank you for your reply, I agree with your comments and don’t care either way, it must be frustrating for you having to listen at what Comes out of DT’s mouth,regardless of the sexual misconduct allegations at least Biden can string a sentence together
    Wishing you well and stay Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    LOL-a baby, honey doll,

He never said you can grab them by the pussy. He said "they will LET YOU grab them by the pussy"...big difference. And most likely true.

But back to horny uncle Joe. I've been saying all along that he will not be the nominee. The guy can't even complete a sentence. And now once I saw that Hillary came out and endorsed him I can almost guarantee he's not going to be the nominee. Because she isn't going to endorse someone who she thinks she can win. She still wants it for herself. Crooked Hillary.
    Hi N.
    No big difference at all I bet he has done it plenty of times.
    You have a great day and stay safe.

Hey LOL-a how do you like my new boat?wanna go for a ride?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...p-flag-on-dock

Hey N.

You sure are a diehard fan and like your Fox News Do you ever watch Aljazeera news?
    Don’t suppose you wanna go for a cruise around the Whitsundays in Aus on our boat
    Last edited by Lolalee1; 08-05-20 at 11:50.

Fox news? They're too liberal for me.

Wow! Now that looks like fun! Count me in!🛥️

Quote Originally Posted by pray4me View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. I find it interesting that Trump supporters are quick to dismiss sexual misconduct allegations against Trump but are even quicker to label and shame his opponents with similar allegations. Well, progressive feminists are not as hypocritical.The allegations against Biden must be investigated and questioned. That said, Biden was never our preferred nominee and it's regrettable that we now have to choose between two individuals both with a history of sexual misconduct allegations. The question that will help us decide our vote is - whose administration is more likely to pass sexual harassment legislation. Hopefully the next few months will provide clarity. All the best Lolalee.
    Don't know how I missed this one. Sorry.

"Progressive feminists are not as hypocritical"

WHAT?!!!!

Are you serious? Ever hear of Judge Kavanaugh? Judge Thomas? If you think Slick Willie Clinton didn't get a pass by feminists you're living on another planet. Hillary would destroy any woman that accused her husband of sexual misconduct. Remember the Nuts and Sluts campaign?

It's a riot to watch feminists twist themselves into a pretzel defending Biden simply because of the Kavanaugh hearings. BTW Ms. Ford didn't have one corroborating witness come forward. Every single so called progressive feminist said they believe Ford...Hillary, Biden, Pelosi... take your pick. And what do they do when this woman (a Democrat BTW) accuses Uncle Joe of sexual assault? They endorse him. What a joke.

As for Biden, I've been saying for months he won't be the nominee. The guy can't complete a sentence. These attacks now aren't coming from his right flank they're coming from his left. It's the lefties that are going to take Biden down. The GOP would love to run against this scumbag...and referring to him as a scumbag doesn't have anything to do with these latest allegations. This guy is one of the biggest pieces of garbage ever to "serve" in Washington.

Interesting stuff though.

N.

Thank you for the well wishes Lola! XO

Hope your Dad and wife are well and in good spirits..

I don't consider Hilary and Nancy as progressive feminists. They are politicians as best and more concerned with political power than women's rights. Just like Trump and Biden. Us everyday women are and continue to be upset about Biden's win in the primaries. Lots has been written and said about this, but I guess that kind of literature is too conservative for you.
    Also I am totally in agreement with what you said about Biden in your last paragraph, but would also say the same about Trump. So you see, I call a spade a spade regardless of the color of their politics and despite my own political leanings. Can't say the same for many others though

I was going to link to some interesting opinion pieces here but seems like this thread is more for fun banter than serious discussions. So I am going to stay off of it.
    Any way hope everyone continues to be well and stay safe.
    Last edited by pray4me; 04-05-20 at 17:35. Reason: Typos

Page 342 of 357 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast

Thread Information