Page 351 of 357 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Bye Donald

Time for someone who isn’t a humourless, lying, self-serving, narcissistic, bigoted lunatic to take the reins. The greatest democracy in the world has now regained its democracy. The founding fathers can breathe a sigh of relief.

Feel free to comment and disagree. Remember that when you do, you’re showing that you’re in favour of one of the cruellest, most vindictive and undignified leaders ever to have served. I fully expect his petulant and puerile behaviour to continue for a while yet, like a child whose mother won’t let him have his favourite chocolate bar. It’s not fair... Let it be so and he will re-emphasise his true character. I just hope the US doesn’t divide even further into pointless factions.

Bye Donald. And good luck with the Nobel Peace Prize. Obama deserved his, your nomination can join those of Hitler and Stalin on the dusty shelves in Oslo.

PS, views are my own and are not an indication of NMP and its administration. I just can’t help but comment for the sake of all that is decent after four years of the orange goblin.

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Amen

I've never posted on this thread before now, but I agree with every word Pipkin. Has there ever been a less suitable individual to occupy the Whitehouse? But with his defeat, the mask has well and truly slipped and the self serving ego is there for all to see. Mount Rushmore? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Amen

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

We really did it!!!!

I've got a good one -

Rose are red
    Violets are blue
    Get out
    Die

I don't think it rhymes.

It was very close. Given the rifts caused by such a close vote in the UK in 2016 I wonder how toxic it will be in the US over the next few years? It was ugly over here.

It will be less divisive than if Trump had one. Everything with him was a competition...and he wasn't willing to work with anyone who disagreed with him. I feel at least with Biden we have a chance.

It will be pretty poisonous online for a while and no doubt we will be bombarded with news about the challenges and what the new pres is doing. This has been top of my news feed...it's as if were not in the middle of a pandemic.

Let's just hope any protest is peaceful and respectful. Pull together rather than more division.

I haven’t seen any protests today, at least not on the news or locally. There have been a lot of celebrations. People are lighting off fireworks and celebrating outside. Many feel like four years of hate and anger is over. There’s a sense of relief,

Page 351 of 357 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353 ... LastLast

Thread Information