Page 352 of 357 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I haven’t seen any protests today, at least not on the news or locally. There have been a lot of celebrations. People are lighting off fireworks and celebrating outside. Many feel like four years of hate and anger is over. There’s a sense of relief,
    I keep crying. To see people take to the streets in spontaneous expressions of joy after the year we've had is just overwhelming.

I think things will improve. Biden is moderate and he's pals with so many people in Congress. The Trump supporters will continue to tilt at windmills for a while after this, but they just don't have the organization or staying power the left has when it comes to protest movements. The far right people holding up their guns and shouting, I think (and hope), are the same breed of empty machismo that the president exhibits. I don't see that materializing. All the Republicans in power will eventually flee the sinking ship, as some have already started to do.

I picture being a Republican in Congress or someone in Trump's inner circle a lot how I imagine being in Stalin's inner circle must have been (replace the literal executions with political executions). These spineless Republicans had to tip toe around Trump for four years in fear that they'd be the next one disappeared if they made one misstep. I'm fairly certain most Republicans in power are more relieved today than most.

Also, the media will become less inflammatory, which will help. Though, I do really hope that the left hold Biden accountable and doesn't give him free passes. Obama was terrible on many issues - drone warfare, immigration, etc... but no one said anything because they liked him. I do hope these four years have taught us some lessons about not giving your team a pass.

Trump has had the ultimate 2020 experience. He caught COVID, lost his job and is being evicted!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Systemic voter fraud

I hate to tell you this, N, but just because Trump says something, it doesn't make it true. I wondered how long it would take you to start repeating that BS on here. None of his voter fraud claims have been substantiated. And those videos going around of people burning Trump ballots? Those have been proved as a hoax by election officials. You're not a dumb guy; start fact-checking what you hear. If you can't find non-partisan sources proving something as real, it probably isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Systemic voter fraud
    "FAKE NEWS!" - Donald Trump

Tissue?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Love it that even in the courts the Trump administration admits they don't believe there was any voter fraud or have any evidence of it lol. You don't believe me, you can read the transcripts yourself.
    Last edited by MrLondon86; 13-11-20 at 07:20.

Quote Originally Posted by noivous View Post
    systemic voter fraud
    boom! Trump tweets: Report: Dominion deleted 2.7 million trump votes nationwide. Data analysis finds 221,000 pennsylvania votes switched from president trump to biden

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    boom! Trump tweets: Report: Dominion deleted 2.7 million trump votes nationwide. Data analysis finds 221,000 pennsylvania votes switched from president trump to biden
    Not substantiated. In fact, it's been fact-checked and debunked. Again, just because Trump tweets it, doesn't mean its true. You all are so afraid that there is a conspiracy going on...you know why? Cause you've bought into it. You are living the conspiracy. He has you brainwashed, N. Time to stop drinking the kool-aid.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-11-12/ap-fact-check-trump-tweets-a-tall-tale-of-deleted-votes

Page 352 of 357 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast

Thread Information