Page 355 of 357 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357 LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Lenco,Remember when he said he was the Chosen One!
    HE personally thinks he is untouchable.I have trouble with the millions of people who hang off every bit of BS that comes out of his gob.
    Ditto for the Johnsonites here in the UK.

I wonder what the Big Announcement from Trump will be now that he's had a bit of a reality check with the mid terms...

Not quite the Chosen One now, is he? More of a cheat and a poor loser.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I wonder what the Big Announcement from Trump will be now that he's had a bit of a reality check with the mid terms...

Not quite the Chosen One now, is he? More of a cheat and a poor loser.
    I don't know why Dollard can't just give himself up and accept that he's not all he was cracked up to be back in 2016. The world has moved on and for the most part (and also for better or worse) become much more enlightened since then.

Narcissists don't really ever see themselves as anything other than omnipotent. They can say what they like and the sycophants will suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Narcissists don't really ever see themselves as anything other than omnipotent. They can say what they like and the sycophants will suck it up.
    This is very true Pulisa. They are also self pitying, two traits they share with serial killers.

What is taking place here in the US is unlike anything I've seen in my lifetime. The division is unprecedented, politically and otherwise. What is scary to me are those that embrace the crazy! Those that deny reality and live in a fantasy world many of the extreme right are preaching. I've voted both Republican and Democrat in my life and I consider myself to be a moderate with leanings to the left. That said, go to Fox News comments and other right wing forums and news sites and read some of the comments. Holy *&^&$ its some scary stuff! Seriously, there are people that truly believe that Jan. 6th was a "peaceful gathering" even when confronted with video evidence. The same people say it was left wing groups like BLM and Antifa that staged the whole thing. So if BLM and Antifa staged the whole thing and it was a "peaceful gathering", what's the problem with BLM and Antifa?

There's a guy named Jordan Klepper that does videos for The Daily Show w/Trevor Noah. He does videos talking to Trump supporters. You actually see and hear the crazy I'm talking about... Regardless of political leanings, this is scary stuff. I've talked to people like this in my job when they go off on a tangent while I'm helping them and I've met people in real life like this and its mind boggling!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    What is taking place here in the US is unlike anything I've seen in my lifetime. The division is unprecedented, politically and otherwise. What is scary to me are those that embrace the crazy! Those that deny reality and live in a fantasy world many of the extreme right are preaching. I've voted both Republican and Democrat in my life and I consider myself to be a moderate with leanings to the left. That said, go to Fox News comments and other right wing forums and news sites and read some of the comments. Holy *&^&$ its some scary stuff! Seriously, there are people that truly believe that Jan. 6th was a "peaceful gathering" even when confronted with video evidence. The same people say it was left wing groups like BLM and Antifa that staged the whole thing. So if BLM and Antifa staged the whole thing and it was a "peaceful gathering", what's the problem with BLM and Antifa?

There's a guy named Jordan Klepper that does videos for The Daily Show w/Trevor Noah. He does videos talking to Trump supporters. You actually see and hear the crazy I'm talking about... Regardless of political leanings, this is scary stuff. I've talked to people like this in my job when they go off on a tangent while I'm helping them and I've met people in real life like this and its mind boggling!

FMP
    Peaceful gathering? Over my dead body!

And the typical 'let's deflect the blame onto those on the left' BS when there is no proof that they even had anything to do with said atrocity at all!

Worst of all is certain people who don't necessarily agree with the views and opinions of many of these loons is that they still seem all too willing to pander to them and harp on about their 'freedom of expression', etc, even if the beliefs of said loons is at total odds with reality.

I recall sometime last year members of the early 90s pop act Right Said Fred were interviewed from their hospital beds whilst severely ridden with Covid while blatantly denying that they actually had Covid at all, despite superior evidence that they were severely infected at the time and (allegedly) almost brushed with death due to it.

On a more personal note, my dad told me that his dad (my paternal grandad) once told him following a heart-related operation back in around 1994 that he (my grandad) was adamant that his heart was in a different location within his body to that of every other living human being on this planet, and seemed to believe that he was so special and superior to everyone else. And despite him never knowingly having dementia, nor any obvious signs of it at that time.

Sadly some people are just serial pathological liars who seem to derive some kind of thrill from it, and flat out refuse point blank to be convinced otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Peaceful gathering? Over my dead body!

And the typical 'let's deflect the blame onto those on the left' BS when there is no proof that they even had anything to do with said atrocity at all!

Worst of all is certain people who don't necessarily agree with the views and opinions of many of these loons is that they still seem all too willing to pander to them and harp on about their 'freedom of expression', etc, even if the beliefs of said loons is at total odds with reality.

I recall sometime last year members of the early 90s pop act Right Said Fred were interviewed from their hospital beds whilst severely ridden with Covid while blatantly denying that they actually had Covid at all, despite superior evidence that they were severely infected at the time and (allegedly) almost brushed with death due to it.

On a more personal note, my dad told me that his dad (my paternal grandad) once told him following a heart-related operation back in around 1994 that he (my grandad) was adamant that his heart was in a different location within his body to that of every other living human being on this planet, and seemed to believe that he was so special and superior to everyone else. And despite him never knowingly having dementia, nor any obvious signs of it at that time.

Sadly some people are just serial pathological liars who seem to derive some kind of thrill from it, and flat out refuse point blank to be convinced otherwise.
    That sounds more like mental illness, Lenco. Delirium can cause such things in older people.

Defo not a peaceful protest. Storming a building isn't a march! The same with BLM rioting. Riots are acts of violence.

Hhhhheeeeerrrrreeeeesssss Donny!!!

Yes The Germinator said he would be back and crickey he is!!!

N.will be back on the forum now spewing his crap.

Page 355 of 357 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357 LastLast

Thread Information