Page 356 of 357 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357 LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Trumpty Dumpty could sort out Putin and Ukraine over a chinwag and round of golf at Mar-a-Lago. He must have been a bit p*ssed off by having his "Grand Announcement" eclipsed by yesterday's missile strike on Poland though..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Trumpty Dumpty could sort out Putin and Ukraine over a chinwag and round of golf at Mar-a-Lago. He must have been a bit p*ssed off by having his "Grand Announcement" eclipsed by yesterday's missile strike on Poland though..
    Which was partly assumed (as of last night) to be accidental and caused by a stray missile, rather than specifically intended as an attack on Poland.

But there may have been further developments since following further investigations.

As for Dollard, he's a serial bluffer anyway.

He's a busted flush now. He won't listen to advice not to run so will have to come up with some reason as to why th and he votes aren't materialising. I look forward to that..It's really entertaining. Must be grim actually living in America though..if you're having to listen to the MAGA lot and trying to keep a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Which was partly assumed (as of last night) to be accidental and caused by a stray missile, rather than specifically intended as an attack on Poland.

But there may have been further developments since following further investigations.

As for Dollard, he's a serial bluffer anyway.
    Yes, last night we had Russia denying any action, the potential it was an accident, Ukraine claiming it was a in escalation (to curry favour with NATO) and Biden saying they had evidence it was a stray Ukrainian missile defence. I've not caught up today yet.

Last night the media were whipping up article 5 of NATO. It's always good to know the facts first...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yes, last night we had Russia denying any action, the potential it was an accident, Ukraine claiming it was a in escalation (to curry favour with NATO) and Biden saying they had evidence it was a stray Ukrainian missile defence. I've not caught up today yet.

Last night the media were whipping up article 5 of NATO. It's always good to know the facts first...
    Prematurely by the sound of it.

Mind you, our media always love a good old field day and this is very much the latest scary event for them to put the fear of God into us over.

My dad, however, said at lunchtime today it's Article 4 that NATO were discussing, which is more a case of investigating, negotiating, and looking in-depth into the true facts rather than simply waging war against Putin and Co willy-nilly.

Just wait till Donald comes back..He'll have this Ukraine lark sorted by signing up Zelensky and cosying up to his pal Putin. Who needs NATO when you've got the MAGA champ at the helm.

Prematurely by the sound of it.

Mind you, our media always love a good old field day and this is very much the latest scary event for them to put the fear of God into us over.

My dad, however, said at lunchtime today it's Article 4 that NATO were discussing, which is more a case of investigating, negotiating, and looking in-depth into the true facts rather than simply waging war against Putin and Co willy-nilly.
    Very much so. And article 4 being the start to pursuing article 5.

Then out comes Biden saying be has evidence it was Ukranian missiles. Later it was thought to be Ukranian defence against Russian missiles but they were saying it was still Russia at fault. Not sure how a Ukranian misfire comes to that but I'm sure more will be coming out as we speak.

What about the 2 innocent Poles who were killed? Collateral damage?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Very much so. And article 4 being the start to pursuing article 5.

Then out comes Biden saying be has evidence it was Ukranian missiles. Later it was thought to be Ukranian defence against Russian missiles but they were saying it was still Russia at fault. Not sure how a Ukranian misfire comes to that but I'm sure more will be coming out as we speak.
    I reckon what they actually meant was that it's the entire conflict that's been to blame from the off, that Russia actually started in the first place (back in February 2022), no matter who was responsible for firing the actual missile that unfortunately happened to stray just over the border into Poland, and even if it was by accident.

A kind of collective blame game IMO.

I reckon what they actually meant was that it's the entire conflict that's been to blame from the off, that Russia actually started in the first place (back in February 2022), no matter who was responsible for firing the actual missile that unfortunately happened to stray just over the border into Poland, and even if it was by accident.

A kind of collective blame game IMO.
    It's a poor attempt to absolve Ukranian fault. They don't seem to see it will feed Russia's ability to tell it's people how the West blame them for things they haven't done. Even Zelensky, whilst sticking by his belief it wasn't their missiles, has said they will need to apologise if it is proven his military caused it.

Article 4 triggered by Ukranian encroachment or an excuse to escalate within NATO. The latter is how Russia will play it.

Page 356 of 357 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357 LastLast

Thread Information