Page 4 of 357 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Is anything interesting going on with them? I'm a bit out of touch.

I saw something about Trump moaning about it being rigged for some reason.

Trump is doing a rally in my states capital tonight ... About thirty minutes from my town. Ugh!

I saw them ask him about the Bible in the documentary I watched. They asked if he was old or new testament and he wouldn't answer. So, they asked about his favourite part and be wouldn't answer either. In both cases be simply replied it was a personal issue.

Since he seems new to religion I just took it as him just pretending to be a good Christian to appeal to the religious voters.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 16-04-16 at 00:00.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Since he seems new to religion I just took it as him just pretending to be a good Christian to appeal to the religious voters.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Trump is doing a rally in my states capital tonight ... About thirty minutes from my town. Ugh!
    I recommend a .50 calibre for that distance. A convenient flag behind the podium for wind direction should be useful too.

Has he been kissing any babies yet, our politicians always did that...Operation Yew Tree might have put that one on hold though.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 16-04-16 at 05:26.

He is truly odious, isn;t he?

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Bahahahaha ... I'm laughing but I'm terrified he'll be our president ... Might move to the UK or Canada then!!!
    Hopefully he'll be president there and Clive Palmer will be PM here.
    That should turn things around for the better!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

So...

Obama has told us to stay in the EU.
    Hilary has told us to stay in the EU.

Will Trump be telling us something next? Maybe more...build a great big wall in the sea between them & us and a big line of warships too just in case anyone tries to sneak past.

Obummer and Hilary don't count

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

They've done themselves no favours over here wading into the EU referendum.

If Hilary does get the Pres it is going to make a very awkward first meeting in "that office", especially if Bill is there. Oh for a brave man to cough "BJ" from the back of the crowd...

Page 4 of 357 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread Information