Page 7 of 357 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

The population of Australia is laughing at O Bummer too.
    Hopefully Trump will get rid of all the politically correct BS and get the country back on track.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    The population of Australia is laughing at O Bummer too.
    Hopefully Trump will get rid of all the politically correct BS and get the country back on track.
    If you ever get a gap in amusement, we always have a bunch of idiots in power you can laugh it...we always do.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    If you ever get a gap in amusement, we always have a bunch of idiots in power you can laugh it...we always do.
    I remember when your mob were always getting caught in raincoats (macs) or in dungeons etc.
    The latest lot is pretty boring by comparrison.

Yes, it's just standard fraud these days. Yawn.

We did have one the other week though who took his Dominatrix with him to Eurovision. To be honest, there would be nothing that she could do to me that would be as painful as watching that!

Yes, it's just standard fraud these days. Yawn.

We did have one the other week though who took his Dominatrix with him to Eurovision. To be honest, there would be nothing that she could do to me that would be as painful as watching that!

So...

Obama has told us to stay in the EU.
    Hilary has told us to stay in the EU.

Will Trump be telling us something next? Maybe more...build a great big wall in the sea between them & us and a big line of warships too just in case anyone tries to sneak past.
    Terry..Killary and Obummer telling you to stay in the EU is the single biggest reason to GET THE HELL OUT! You are listening to the two biggest serial liars in political US History. Two evil scumbags.

btw...check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrlZ_WbjF8

do we (us not you) really want a serial sexual predator and his serial enabler BACK in the White house?
    Last edited by Noivous; 27-05-16 at 17:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Terry..Killary and Obummer telling you to stay in the EU is the single biggest reason to GET THE HELL OUT! You are listening to the two biggest serial liars in political US History. Two evil scumbags.

btw...check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrlZ_WbjF8

do we (us not you) really want a serial sexual predator and his serial enabler BACK in the White house?
    His wife being a lawyer must be helping there.

To be honest, I remember Bill cosying up to Gerry Adams. Nice for politicians but for real people from England, Gerry Adams will forever be a murdering terrorist. I some how doubt they all went back to their day jobs working in the supermarkets or offices once they had done all that and made connections...

It's all bull all the way around. Bill and Hillary were guest's at Donald Trump's wedding.

His wife being a lawyer must be helping there.

To be honest, I remember Bill cosying up to Gerry Adams. Nice for politicians but for real people from England, Gerry Adams will forever be a murdering terrorist. I some how doubt they all went back to their day jobs working in the supermarkets or offices once they had done all that and made connections...
    Yes Terry, I remember that also - and I agree with you. Here's another more recent little tidbit. And Killary was his Enabler in Chief. The list goes on and on and on with this evil pair.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3108141/bil...irls-26-times/

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    It's all bull all the way around. Bill and Hillary were guest's at Donald Trump's wedding.
    All noses in the same trough, as we would say over here.

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Yes Terry, I remember that also - and I agree with you. Here's another more recent little tidbit. And Killary was his Enabler in Chief. The list goes on and on and on with this evil pair.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3108141/bil...irls-26-times/
    But will they cover it up and bury it? After all, Epstein as much as did. Our Prince has been lucky and they will certainly protect him over here should they spot anything about him.

It seems that a lot of those at the top of our society are drawn to very young girls & boys. We have an enormous scandal going on over here into historical abuse that has found it's way to the top of our politics. All known at the time and all covered up whilst allowing it to continue.

It's amazing how many celebrities are being found out, some jailed so far. Over here, as horrible as it seems, attitudes towards paedophilia were different years ago just as they were to rape. We sadly even had pressure groups campaigning to lower the age of consent and politicians of the time, some still quite prominent, were "thick" in with them!

Page 7 of 357 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information