Page 99 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Yeah too bad. So unnecessary. All kidding aside I'm hoping and praying Trump and the country do well for everyone both here and around the world. I'm very hopeful.

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    A real shame to see violence in Washington too.

I saw ITV News dropping in "losing the popular vote" thing twice. Funny it's just become an issue after all these years. Also funny we don't use popular vote over here too and they aren't complaining about that.

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

My high school ended at 16 and it's illegal to sell to under that age so it wasn't an issue for mine. They would have smoking areas for schools that run to 18 or sixth form college (16-18) since it's legal for them. I doubt they get breaks beyond other students, smokers are usually the minority.

We used to get it at work where smokers campaigned for more breaks but the non smokers stamped on it, quite rightly, every time.
    Hahaha there was as much pot smoking as cigarette smoking going on in my high school smoking areas...or at least I think there was...I can't quite remember

Magic mushrooms & trips were more the thing in my school days. It was the peak of the rave music scene. Ectasy came in too.

Smoking was seen as becoming an adult back then so it was cool.

We are just leaving a protectionist group, the EU, to become more for ourselves but also to trade more globally without the EU. Part of this has always been brewing because of the North South divide in the UK.

Anyway, isn't the EU vowing to tighten it's borders? We try to do it and get called xenophobic, they do it and it's pragmatism.

It's BS.

Yeah but they're trying to keep their citizens in.

Yep that lovely EU that would rather see someone from an EU country move under FOM to another than someone from outside of the club. It's a block of countries combining power to fight off the rest of the world.

Kind of reminiscent of "sorry, union members only".

Yet we break away and we are becoming nationalistic. All we are doing is redrawing the boundary. Trump is doing the same. The EU are reinforcing theirs too.

It's going to be interesting where NATO goes. Germany will be worried about that, the EU army won't be that big compared to NATO with you guys in. Plus they would be reliant on the French for a nuclear deterrent.

I can understand the US being less than happy given they put in by far the most but would prefer to see it maintained to keep other countries from getting too big for their boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Hahaha Donald Trump will never run for president

Hahaha Donald Trump will never survive the debates

Hahaha Donald Trump will never win the primary

Hahaha Donald Trump will never win the nomination

Hahaha Donald Trump will never overcome the media

Hahaha Donald Trump will never overcome the polls

Hahaha Donald Trump will never beat Hillary

Hahaha Donald Trump will never survive the recount

Hahaha Donald Trump will never be President

And now we have a new one...even more far out...Donald Trump will never last 4 years.

When will they learn?

Hahaha!

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

What's worse driving after one beer or driving after one joint?
    I actually meant health-wise. He looks as though his cholesterol levels could be pretty dodgy but I'm sure he'll have dieticians on board to ensure that he watches his waistline and consumes only the best quality pure American foods.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I actually meant health-wise. He looks as though his cholesterol levels could be pretty dodgy but I'm sure he'll have dieticians on board to ensure that he watches his waistline and consumes only the best quality pure American foods.
    I give both Trump and Hillary respect for their energy at their age. I feel ready for crosswords, Countdown and snoozing all afternoon in my favourite chair now!

I suppose they are still youngsters to the Queen though.

They must be doing something right to have all that drive.

Remember when Trump went to Dr Oz during the campaign. The doctor said he was in good health but was carrying a little extra weight. He's on a statin for cholesterol. I agree with you Terry. Trumps energy level was incredible. If I have to fly to Florida by the end of the day I'm wiped out. Trump who's around 70 was flying to 5 cities a day day after day. I wish him continued good health.

N.

UK people protesting against Trump.

More to do with Brexit perhaps? The change in politics in Europe?

Given we have had many politicians into even worse, I'm struggling with my memory over when the protested them. I remember protests against austerity hitting the disabled but not the rest.

Still, Saudi must be laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    UK people protesting against Trump.

More to do with Brexit perhaps? The change in politics in Europe?

Given we have had many politicians into even worse, I'm struggling with my memory over when the protested them. I remember protests against austerity hitting the disabled but not the rest.

Still, Saudi must be laughing.
    A starter for 10: maybe it's something to do with the holder of one of the world's most powerful offices thinking it's ok to "grab ’em by the pussy". Seriously, have people lost all sense of right and wrong?

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Correction...he said..."they'll let you grab em by the pussy." The way you said it it's an assault. The way Trump said it it's consensual. Big difference. UGE difference!

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:04 ----------

I hear Winston Churchill is back where he belongs.

Page 99 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread Information