Thread: Relief for nervous twitches & tremors?

Relief for nervous twitches & tremors?

Has anyone found anything that has helped relax/relieve nervous twitches & tremors? This has been my latest anxiety symptom & it's tensing up my whole body & creating a viscous cycle of fear & pain.

Re: Relief for nervous twitches & tremors?

Hi, honestly don't worry about them they are harmless its just your nervous system on overdrive!, you will eventually learn too ignore them and then they will subside, I have had them on and off for the last twenty odd years and they do tend to magnify when bouts of anxiety rears its ugly head, they won't hurt you!.

I know, this go around is the first time I've had them (left eye and jaw) and I thought they were related to medication so weaned myself off AD and then realized it's probably related to anxiety.They seem to be easing some since I've stopped concentrating on them.

Happiness is not a matter of events, it depends on the tides of the mind.......

Thank you for the responses! This has been a new (and scary) anxiety symptom that I want to STOP so badly. The more I try to make it stop, the worse it seems to get.

I don't have twitches as such but have been having very stiff/jerky movements which are a bit alarming. I am working on convincing myself it's my poor nervous system out of whack from all the anxiety and nothing to worry about but it sure is unpleasant!

Thread Information