Thread: Pain around ovulation

Pain around ovulation

Does anyone get this? I've been up all night with serve gas and trapped wind I'm wondering if they can be linked?

Re: Pain around ovulation

The main reason I went on the pill was because of ovulation pains. Every month without fail, I would get sharp appendicitis like pains almost up my bum, my vagina and lower abdomen and it would send me to the floor curled up in a ball in tears. I had tests done and they all came back clear so just said it was ovulation pain. I forget the fancy name for it, begins with M and its German lol. That pain would only happen once during ovulation and would last about 30 mins to an hour. After that I got sore boobs, general lower tummy aches, spots, sore leg muscles, gas and bloating and all that jazz right up until I started bleeding...which felt like lightyears away at that point!

"Save your sympathy for someone else. I don't need it or want it. What you call a panic attack is merely a few normal chemicals that are temporarily out of place in my brain. It is of no significance whatsoever to me!"

"Recovery always lies ahead - however painful the moment"

"Recovery lies in the places and experiences you avoid"

Dr Claire Weekes.

Thank you gingerfish that was very informative! this ovulation pain has been going on for 3 days now im getting alot of pelvic/pubic bone pain too i don't know if that's related tho.

Today it feels like a stitch sort of pain and im peeing more i always get uti symptoms around this time too very strange!

I always felt like I had an UTI whenever I was due a period too! I would pee more, feel achy everywhere and had cramps near my bladder and every month I would go to the doc to get my pee tested and it always came back clear so after a while I just blamed the UTI symptoms on yet another PMS/ovulation symptom lol.

"Save your sympathy for someone else. I don't need it or want it. What you call a panic attack is merely a few normal chemicals that are temporarily out of place in my brain. It is of no significance whatsoever to me!"

"Recovery always lies ahead - however painful the moment"

"Recovery lies in the places and experiences you avoid"

Dr Claire Weekes.

Thread Information