Thread: I'm new

I'm new

Hi, I'm new to this! Not been on any forums before. I'm suffering from depression (again) this is the second time it has hit me, the first episode happened almost 2 yrs ago. I took meds and got myself back! I came off the meds in November and have been fine until last weekend when the depression came back! Im literally going crazy, one moment I was happy then a couple of days later I'm back in hell! Began citalapram again 7 days ago but feel no better!
    Any help/advice/similar scenarios would be helpful, thank you.

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

Please share your stories with me, would be nice to talk to people who understand.

Re: I'm new

Hi and welcome to NMP Lolly

The same thing happened to me when I came off Citalopram for my anxiety from when I had a breakdown. I came off and a few months later I could feel the problems coming back and after 6 months off Citalopram I had a full relapse.

Things can get better though and you know this from recovering before. You know it will always be hard for some time but you know that will pass.

I'm sure you will find lots of helpful people on here if you explore the boards.

Thread Information