Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mood Improver - Look At These And See How You Feel

Mood Improver - Look At These And See How You Feel

Hi all,

Have a look at these pictures of extremely cute animals and see if you find yourself smiling.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/good-news...kj6Gb&plr=1#!/

I couldn't help but smile. They are very cute!

Sometimes small things can all help us get through the tough days.

Re: Mood Improver - Look At These And See How You Feel

Awww I love cute animal pics. The hands holding the new born kittens, so adorable and the bears, baby bears don't look harmful at all, do they?

I love all the animal vids/gifs on facebook. I saw one yesterday of a cat keep turning it's owners head with it's paw so the owner could kiss the cat. The cat was loving the kisses.

Lol they are very cute. The puppy's absolutely gorgeous!

I really find that looking at cute / soothing pictures helps to calm me down a lot, it's a great technique. Alpacas are my personal fave

Awww - I have a boston x pug and a one eyed pug and they are both adorable - it's hard to feel down for long when you see their little faces ....

Something I remember seeing on Google's home search page once is the Monarch butterfly migration from Southern Canada & US to Mexico. Millions of them.

From Wiki:

Monarch butterflies (Danaus plexippus) perform annual migrations across North America which have been called “one of the most spectacular natural phenomena in the world".[1]

Starting in September and October, eastern/northeastern populations migrate from southern Canada and the United States to overwintering sites in central Mexico where they arrive around November. They start the return trip in March, arriving around July. No individual butterfly completes the entire round trip; female monarchs lay eggs for the next generation during the northward migration[2] and at least five generations are involved in the annual cycle.

They migrate to a World Heritage Site called the Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve. Here are some pictures.

Also from Wiki:

To many, the trees appear orange and branches sag from the weight. Dense congregations are thought to conserve heat. If warmed by the sun, the butterflies take flight. the beating of their wings has been compared to the sound of a light rain

This must be a truly beautiful nature wonder to witness.

Those are beautiful cute pictures. I adore kittens, they are my favorites.

That's amazing but I'm not a fan of anything moth like although they are more beautiful!

That's fantastic. I've read baby anything's are cute by design. Making parents (especially moms) even more endeared to them for their own protection.

N.

I love dogs and I say a puppy room or dog room where excited doggies greet you would lift anyone's spirits!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information