Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've had enough!!!

Re: I've had enough!!!

My turn today. I'm getting on a bit, so hair grows where I don't want it to more. I plucked, waxed, shaved, trimmed, exfoliated. The works. Probably unusual for a 42 year old man but there you go!

Re: I've had enough!!!

This is honestly the worst feeling in the world, just spiraling downwards. The only real solution is to do something, with no motivation other than for yourself, and just start with something small

Maybe take a shower, then clean a little, and that could be it for your day. Then tomorrow try the Same thing except now maybe plan a little with your partner for what you could do with him or when you could arrange that. These situations are never fun, but if you fix one thing, the others things will automatically start fixing themselves and everything will get better faster than you'd expect, I can guarantee it.

I dunno if this helped but hopefully it served for some sort of inspiration just take things slow, but don't stop improving until you feel you're back to the way you want to be!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information