Thread: Internal bleeding?!?!

Internal bleeding?!?!

Hi so yesterday I hit my head, not too hard, didn't hurt much but of course I was very anxious! Yesterday at canoe polo another boat also came into my side lightly, also didn't hurt and I didn't think much of it till today when I had very dark poo. I googled what dark poo meant and it said a possibility was internal bleeding in the stomach...so anxious and it's hard to sleep. But another possibility for my dark poo could be that I've eaten lots of Oreos over the past few days??? what do you guys think?? Anxious!! And my OCD makes it hard because I have to do all these extra things to improve my chances of living. That probably doesn't make sense but...whatever. Thanks.

Re: Internal bleeding?!?!

Hey,

Yes, Oreos can definitely do this! I think any food with dark food colouring can.

Although I would never recommend this usually, a quick google of it shows your loads of other people who have experienced this.

I know the feeling with OCD making you have to do all the extra things- so frustrating and time consuming! Advice I would give is you have to put yourself into the "danger" zone by not doing OCD things to realise that its not going to happen- I know how hard this is though!

Positive thoughts xx

Hello, sorry for the late reply.
    Thankfully it has returned to normal colour
    Tonight I am facing my fears and going into the 'danger' zone, it's so hard and I feel like I am going to die but I just have to keep reminding myself they're just thoughts.
    Thank you xx

I'm alive!!
    But it's night two of putting myself in the 'danger' zone and it's very hard. I'm so anxious about dying and I'm so scared. Hopefully I wake up. If I don't...well.
    Bye xx

Hey, well done that's great! Its such a hard step to take but it has helped me so much.. how are you feeling? x

You'll wake up and things will get better. Keep it up!!

Sounds very much diet related. I know certain foods/drinks can effect my 'toilet habits' & it's easy to jump to incorrect conclusions. I have experience of internal bleeding & believe me you would have other symptoms (which I'm not going to mention)! Hope you're feeling better. xx

Quote Originally Posted by mgw View Post
    Hey, well done that's great! Its such a hard step to take but it has helped me so much.. how are you feeling? x
    Very very late reply! sorry. But recently I have been better, sometimes I'll have bad nights and it's hard to go to sleep because I'm so scared of dying, so I'll stay up till 3am and regret it the next morning when I have to get up early for school. But I've been excercising and that helps me fall asleep easier, thanks so much for encouraging me to put myself in the danger zone because it really has helped!! :-) xx

Thread Information