I've a few things that are really bugging me lately and I'm finding it difficult not to make an appointment with the GP. I've had a slightly enlarged gland (enlarged compared to the left side, I'm not sure if it'd be classed as enlarged medically) on the right side of my groin. I'm terrified of any 'female' cancers. I've also got a 'gristly' lump in my stomach although I recently discovered via Google that we have lymph nodes in our stomach and I'm wondering if it's just those that I'm feeling. I'm also convinced the right side of my stomach is firmer than the left when I press it when lying down and it's got me really worried. This is when I can't control my HA. I'm usually OK as I go to GP now and again anyway with my Depression and bad skin so I normally just mention things there but how do we determine whether to go or just believe it's HA? I mentioned my groin gland last year as I was worried about Leukemia as I get lots of bruises on my legs (definitely not banging them) and was given a blood test and all was fine and nothing was mentioned about my gland being larger than the other.
I also have a sharp pain that I keep getting in my boob, it's always in the same place and I've now been getting it 11 months. I hate not knowing what things are, hate it. I accept pain in my boob doesn't necessarily mean Cancer, Especially as I've no other symptoms, no lumps or anything, no changes in the 11 months I've been feeling it, but what exactly is it? It's annoying me so much and I don't know how I'll ever overcome this anxiety when some 'symptoms' seem continuous.
I feel awful on the GP I go to as I always go to the same one as they're lovely, I'm starting to feel like a nuisance, I just don't know what else to do. I also suffer with depression and it's so difficult to find motivation to do things that could take my mind off the worries. Usually when I've sought reassurance that's that over and done with, but my gland and the pain in my boob are constancy there to worry me. I'm so fed up.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Not to mention my leg bruises, I accept they're nothing serious, they don't worry me like they did when I was scared of Leukemia, but I still hate them. I'm at a wedding next month and want to wear a dress (if I can perfect false tan) but if I have loads of bruises I'll need to wear tights which I don't want to. I just can't understand what is causing them I'm definitely not banging my legs I had 5 new ones on one leg within 2 days, there's no way I've banged my leg that amount of times and not known about it. I'm just fed up.