Thread: Foamy urine, like pissing champagne LOL?

Foamy urine, like pissing champagne LOL?

This is really weird, before my anxiety I never really payed attention to my urine.

Recently I've noticed bubbles when I pee directly in the bawl where the water is, they would go away within 60 sec, maybe? ...over period of past week it was getting worst? Tried sitting down, peeing on the side of the walls still foam.

This is what it looks like right now (sooo much foam?)[QUOTE]i.imgur.com/RSyOecE.png[/CODE] for people who want to see.

Can emotional stress cause this? I highly doubt I have kidney problems at 21 yo, had my urine done last year it was normal and blood 6months ago came back normal too.

Re: Foamy urine, like pissing champagne LOL?

Been cleaning your toilet with anything different?? ...seriously, if the water is soapy or whatever before u pee, maybe thats it?

I doubt u have kidney problems either! It will probably pass in a few days :-)

Skkyee x

Its every toilet in the house (3) and in public toilets too this is why im concerned. Hope it isint anything serious, i do get aches around my lower abdominal and back, but that was even before I had tests done.

I have had this at times as well for no reason. If its foamy and cloudy then you might have a urine infection so if it goes cloudy as well then worth sending a sample off at your Dr's to check.
    Mine usually passes in a week or so. It could be something you are eating, have you been eating anything different or more of something like sugary stuff?

I've been eating loads of protein rich foods, chicken, fish ..eggs everyday? Wouldn't say the urine is cloudy, i'll go to my GP on Wednesday.

Thank you for the reply

Just want to add for whoever is going to come across this thread with the same issue.

So i was in the doctors, uranie was normal. No trace for protein. He said this can be definitely caused by stress.

I'm going to get specific results for blood and urine in 10 days so i'll add that too.

I know if I pee into the water, it makes bubbles. They look like foam, and pop slowly.

If I hit the side of the bowl, no bubbles. So I think, for me it is just a reaction of the pee hitting the water at a high speed.

This was one of those things I noticed when I was in the middle of my worst HA a year ago, though to be honest i have no idea when it started, might of been doing it for years, but it freaked me out at the time.

One year on, and with a clean bill of health, it still happens, so I guess it's nothing. Hope the doctor can put your mind at rest.

any update?

Thread Information