Ok, I have been doing pretty well with my anxiety/panic......

But I get married on Saturday, and I hate hate hate being centre of attention and of course everyone's going to be looking at me (and obviously my h2b) a lot that day

I've been emotional (I know its normal when I'm about to get married) but emotion isn't the word, its like the most emotional I've ever been...

I keep getting panic attack feelings which never turn into full attacks, I keep getting my old symptoms, I was convinced I had DVT last week as I had super bad leg pain, then I kept feeling breathless so thought it was a pulmonary embolism...... I keep having palpitations and chest pains and its just all worrying me all over again

I hate he thought that my anxiety is coming back and is going to ruin my wedding day

We had the rehearsal at the church on Friday just gone , just me, my partner, my dad and the best man had to be there, and I got that anxious about standing at the alter to see where we would be standing, and that was with just 2 people watching, never mind the 90+ people who are going to be attending on the day,
I got all sweaty and shakey and I had chest pains and felt really dizzy, now I'm terrified its going to happen on the day!!!

My anxiety has been pretty good like I said, until a few weeks back, now its like every pain/ache I get, I'm back to thinking its something serious and its going to kill me!! Aaahhhh!!!!

So frustrating