Thread: struggles

struggles

Now my symptoms have changed. Currently in struggling with 2 people who have commented o my complexion. In the past month 2 people have said I look pale (granted one of them barely ever sees me so his comment is meaningless).

I had a lack of sleep Sunday night and I went to work on around 3-4 hours kip. At around 2pm a coworker said I looked pale ( I also had bags under my eyes). Nobody else has mentioned it or brought up my complexion.

So lately iv been asking my gf and she's adamant that I look no different. I'm sure I look pale but I'm not sure.

I don't really sleep well and I always have deep dreams. I'm not sure if its all because of my sleeping issues. I also feel more tired than usual, although I'm not napping nor am I sleeping prolonged hours.

I'm trying to sleep more but I'm finding it difficult to sleep because of my anxiety.

Re: struggles

Bump

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

Ok so the past few days iv tried catching up on sleep and i have done so with 8 hours the other day and 10 hours last night. However i cant shake this heaviness feeling in my eyes. I dont feel like i need to sleep but i do feel like closing my eyes would be s relief from the ache. I have a opticians appointment next Thursday to see if my eyes are strained from anything.

Yesterday i woke up at 7am, went to work, then went to watch football afterwards and got back home around 10:45. I fell asleep about midnight. I just csnt understand why my eyes just feel trained constantly

A month ago it started with a dizziness feeling, almost like motion sickness but that's completely moved to this now. Before the motion sickness it was worries about stomach cancer. Now im worried im anaemic because two people said im pale and i feel kind of tired in my eyes.

Thread Information