Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Increased anxiety still, after 26 days on 20mg. Help?

Re: Increased anxiety still, after 26 days on 20mg. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Nzxt27 View Post
    Maybe I'm not best at figuring this out. But is it saying cit has no studies to harm people's hearts?
    That's correct.

In people with heart problems, it can be an issue but in healthy people, it's not known to cause anything like that.

In terms of palpitations, anxiety or just stress (to any person) can cause that. If palpitations are not a listed side effect in either the Consumer or Healthcare Pro sections on Drugs.com, it's not known as a possible side effect and with the millions who have taken it, it would be by now.

Just checking when I went to the ER they ran a EKG on me and it came back slightly abnormal. T wave a little low. ER doctor said some variations are not uncommon. Well he didn't recommend me follow up. But I followed up with my doctor month later because of anxiety and she had my EKG and blood work from the ER and said my EKG was good not to worry about it.

She's the one who prescribed me the cit.

Then things must be fine. With some of these meds, a psychiatrist may perform certain tests to check we are able to take the med. You wouldn't need these tests for Cit but since you have had them, it's even more reassurance that there is nothing to worry about in that dept.

Day 25 for me
    Also had a good day! This afternoon I saw reminents of my old self resurfacing!
    Unfortunately it hasn't lasted into this evening feeling low now but clutching onto the hope! Onwards and upwards!

What time do you take yours Dan?
    I take mine at night and tend to feel a bit crap all day then great at night, I'm wondering wether it's time to alter what time I take it.

Hi Suzie. I recently switched from taking mine at night to in the morning. It's helped with my sleep I don't need zopiclone anymore. I do become a bit spaced out and my anxiety increases a lot after taking them but it passes in an hour or 2

Yeah I think I may start bringing my dose forward now, I was worried about feeling spaced during the day but hopefully that won't last too long if it does x

I went from 9pm... Moved to 6pm the next day and then 3pm the next... Etc
    Now I take my 30mg at 9am

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAboveIt View Post
    Did those symptoms go away or diminish for you? Any idea if they are anxiety or the pills?

Sorry about slow reply. Diminished significantly. Also, I don't feel so depressed when I am anxious, meaning I can cope with anxiety a bit better. It was a normal anxiety magnified 10 fold by the pills.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information