Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Me again. Leg feels bruise, no bruise.

Me again. Leg feels bruise, no bruise.

On the luekemia worry (only slightly) I have a few small bruises dotted some accounted for but one part of my calf feels bruised with no bruise? Only when I touch it?

Re: Me again. Leg feels bruise, no bruise.

Reb hun, please don't take this the wrong way, but I am concerned over the number and variety of posts recently.

Seeking re-assurance can end up being incredibly addictive and I would hate to see you go down that route.

I really hope you take this in the spirit that it is intended as I do not mean it as a criticism.

Oh I do and oddly enough ive felt better. I've not had any major concerns just the odd here and there.

Reb,

I think Elen is right and I think that you're just fine! People have responded to almost the same exact post not to long ago. I also need to start getting this Anxiety treated and I think you do as well. I'm not trying to sound mean as I need help myself.

I guess so it's just hard.

Yeah. If your really that worried over all the stuff it might help to see a doctor. They can easy your mind on a lot of it probably just by looking at it without any test.

Reb,

It IS hard. So hard. I can't give you any lovely success story as I'm new to the awful road of fighting anxiety. But hard as it is, I don't want to be scared anymore. I want to fight it as best I can.

Do you have anyone you could talk to?
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

I'm still less than a year in this horrid state and I am a lot better than ive been. I have family friends and boufriend but ive asked so many questions the past few months. I've just started to taste 'blood/metallic' too lol.

Good luck with your journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Reb90 View Post
    I've just started to taste 'blood/metallic' too lol.
    I agree with the previous posters. The number and subject matter of your posts truly indicate some severe anxiety. I see a lot of ~lol~ and "haha" but this is no laughing matter. IMO, getting some professional help is warranted as you're having difficulty rationalizing common body noise. The "blood/metallic" taste is yet another symptom of anxiety.

Best wishes and as always

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Yeah I think you should go see a doctor and talk with them. I mean most people here are suffering from health anxiety towards something or two. But if your really having all these symptoms I would have done made a DR appointment. Heck I got one next week and the doctor acted like I didn't even need one when I went to the ER. But I can't keep going like this. It's affecting me and the people around me.

And I just had a buddy that had crazy bruise like maybe something to do with his nerves and it looked bad like bigger than a soft ball of dark areas with light areas In between them. He thought was a circulation problem and went to hospital and they said it was bruise with some nerve damage. Bruises can look different then just the common dark spot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information