Hello everyone new member here! I am 25 yesr old male and for the last couple of months i have been struggling wi th the fear of colon cancer (yay health anxiety!) It all began when i took some coedine for an ear infection in late January. The ear infection subsided but the coedine left me constipated. I had to go to the ER becuase of the pain. They gave me a bottle of magnesium citrate which released everything. However ever since then i have been having digestive issues. Everytime i try to go nothing will come out except lots of gas. I constantly had the urge to go the bathroom but that urge gas gone down in the last few days. Tried upping my fiber and drinking lots of water but it had minimal sucess for the constipation . Sometimes i get this full feeling near my pelvic area and it is so uncomfortable. When i do go my stools are small flat and curved (though every once and a while i get a nice big stool). Doctor thinks its IBS but I got a colonscopy on Thursday to rule out anything more serious and i am trying to hold out until then but i am so anxious and nervous about what they are going to find.