Thread: Sore hands and feet

Sore hands and feet

Last week I posted that I had noticed pins and needles in my hands and feet and believed it to be down to anxiety. I've not felt this at all in the week but today my palms and soles of my feet feel sore. It's hard to explain but they feel tight and Prickley as the evening has gone on I've started getting pins and needles again

I don't want to google Incase that sends me on a downwards spiral. Just wondering if anyone else has had this or has any advice? I've had my daughter at home all week with scarlet fever so I've not had time to think about my anxiety so I wonder if now she's feeling better I'm starting to notice how I feel again

Re: Sore hands and feet

I get weird feelings in mine sometimes and wake up with them asleep sometimes. I think it's normal for people's hands and feet to go to sleep sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakebeansrule View Post
    Last week I posted that I had noticed pins and needles in my hands and feet and believed it to be down to anxiety. I've not felt this at all in the week but today my palms and soles of my feet feel sore. It's hard to explain but they feel tight and Prickley as the evening has gone on I've started getting pins and needles again
    Yes, I've had exactly that. From pins and needles in hands and feet to sore soles of feet, in the beginning shooting pain. Just so you know it's appearently common. It helped me greatly to know that, when I thought I was the only one in the world to experience this.

:-)

Thank you both for replying, it's not been
    to bad today it seems worse when I'm trying to relax so hopefully it is just anxiety

Thread Information