Thread: I'm so scared, about lump on leg and "C" word.

Unhappy I'm so scared, about lump on leg and "C" word.

Okay, it's been some time since I've been on here. But this time I have something that I can physically feel and see. I've had this lump on my leg growing since December. I've had muscles lump up before and then fade away. But this... Is still growing. It's on my upper left thigh and it use to be only felt. Now I talked to my family members about it and found that they can clearly point it out if I stand and an angle.

I'm so scared it's the "C" word. I don't even know what could cause this, nor have I searched... I've managed to stay off of Google this long. I pray that this is not really serious. I'm scared. I'm planning on seeing my doctor soon. Any advice? Comfort? Something?

I wish for all of us to have someday today.

Re: I'm so scared, about lump on leg and "C" word.

I don't have any advice on this subject. But I'm here to talk if you need to talk. And don't google. That's worst mistake I made and it gave or fueled my anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzxt27 View Post
    I don't have any advice on this subject. But I'm here to talk if you need to talk. And don't google. That's worst mistake I made and it gave or fueled my anxiety.
    Thank you

Anytime. I seem to be on here more then most people lol. Maybe that's a bad thing or a good thing I'm not sure.

Have you shown this lump to a Dr? They usually have a very good idea if its a harmless fatty lump or not and if they were at all concerned you would be off for tests. If you haven't shown it to a Dr then do make an appt as they could easily put your mind at rest.
    I get little cysts from my tendons that are movable. I have one in my leg and two in my fingers and one in the crook of my arm. I got my first one 3 years ago and rushed off to Dr. He was very reassuring but I have been and showed him the others as they have appeared for reassurance.

Today I'm still scared about my leg. It's become so bad that my leg is beginning to hurt. I'm so so so afraid of "c". My thigh feels like it has the world's worst road rash. But when I look it's perfectly fine. I'm just so terrified. My own doctor can't see me for weeks. They have me set up with a doctor in Thursday who can check me.

Let us know what the Dr. says....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information