Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: week 4 hell

week 4 hell

Well I've just hit what is hopefully rock bottom, cos of it ain't I wont be here to type after, rough week ended with a letter I was dreading.....but it was worse than even I expected.....thats when the breakdown started...anxiety worries helpless.....and over the next 36 hours...ive been to hell.....even working out where and how to end it...i didn't leave the house ignored every one including the few who no how bad things are....i feel worthless lifeless.....do I still want to take the bus....yes.....will I be allowed to...no a handful of people who care wont let me....so here's to week 5....

Re: week 4 hell

Oh Biker sorry to hear you are having such a tough time! Sounds like you are really going through it. You should really go back to the doctors if you are feeling that bad as I'm sure they will be able to help. Keep talking to friends and family and know we're here to support you. X

Tell us what's been going on Biker x

Basically what I've said, not felt right all week like I was forcing myself to be normal human...when inside I've felt like hell....then got home to a letter regarding a problem from 12 yrs ago after my mum died...and basically its tipped me over the edge...to the point I cant see that light to be honest I cant see the tunnel

Is there someone you can call and talk it through with? So it sounds like you've had a horrible week in general because of things that have been going on rather thsn because of the medication?

Trying not to bother ppl, when mum died I had a nervous breakdown and ended up sectioned in a mental unit....and that's somewhere I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to go. Hence why I keep to myself

I'm certain that people wouldn't think you were bothering them. In any case, you can bother us. Do you feel like your mood is heading towards the way you felt last time?

My heads so screwed I don't no....just feel the weight on my shoulders is to much....can't remember how I felt then...other than pain

I think you really need to speak to your doctor for some extra help Hun x

Week 4 was by far my worst, very similar to how you are now. It does pass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information