I swear, I never thought I'd have one of these threads.

I've never been super regular with my bowel movements; it's rare for me to have them daily, more likely I'll have them every couple of days but I've never really kept track so it's possible I've gone longer.

This past week and a half or so have been strange in that department. Last Saturday I ate out with my mother and started having some stomach pains after. The next day I had diarrhea. I had diarrhea again a couple of days later (maybe around Tuesday)? After that I had only a couple of instances where I tried to 'go' and only a very, very little bit came out. Gross, I know.

Anyway, I haven't really had a proper poo in about a week and a half, not counting the diarrhea and the other little bits. I have had a little bit of a stomachache, but nothing too drastic. I have tried massaging my stomach area and there's a feeling of pressure and a little bit of pain, but nothing too bad and it doesn't seem to be helping.

So, I'm terrified. I haven't googled, I don't dare, but I'm still afraid there's some sort of horrific blockage or something major is going wrong. I saw a doctor last Wednesday for an unrelated reason and mentioned my stomach pain but he didn't seem concerned.

I've been drinking water like crazy today, had a massive bowl of fruit this morning, an apple & peanut butter for lunch, and a glass of apple juice. I thought about buying some prune juice tomorrow if it persists...I debated buying some sort of OTC med but have no idea what to get.

I'm kind of embarrassed to go back to my regular doctor, to be honest. In the past couple of months I've been there four times! Three were anxiety/depression related, and then again because I had a rash. I feel like they think I'm crazy for coming there so often. If it doesn't get better soon, though, I feel like I need to see someone....so I've debated calling in and asking, or else going to my college health center and seeing a doctor there.

Any advice? This is not something I've ever worried about but I'm sure worried about it now!

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

I just *kind of* went...again, it wasn't super easy to go and (not to be gross) it was only two small, kind of gooey pieces that were much lighter than they normally are. Still have a bit of a stomachache as well.