Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At Hospital

At Hospital

I am at the hospital and still worrying. They assure me my heart is fine. BP is a little bit rough but they all keep reassuring me. I have been put on zoloft for anxiety and bentyl for what he says is IBS not acid reflux like originally thought. Felt ok with my shot but nexf day woke up shivering and shaking and also feeling meh again. Lot of diarrhea and again when the symptoms are at worst I have alot of gas. Am I overworrying about it being crazy things? I feel warm when people say it is cold I have heated feelings still in my left side and abdomen...I am just so scared.

Re: At Hospital

I think you have to try to trust the Doctors here.. Way easier said than done, I know. I was just put on Zoloft as well, buddy. I hope it starts getting easier for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNick View Post
    I think you have to try to trust the Doctors here.. Way easier said than done, I know. I was just put on Zoloft as well, buddy. I hope it starts getting easier for you!
    Thanks! Can you or anyone tell me if IBS can cause such a burning sensation, and gas?

I think your health anxiety is quite bad if you're posting from your hospital bed and if the hospital doctors can't reassure you while you are there with them. Have they suggested therapy at all?

ISB x

When did you start the zoloft? Shaking and diarrhea is pretty common with that medication.

Started yesterday. The stool thing has always been loose for quite a while. The Bentyl helped but the stuff came back today and so I am dealing.

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 ----------

They want me on Seroquel too. Also not sure if I managed to name the first one right but I think I did. Will I be ok? Meds for mental things scare me.

While you're there, ask them to refer you to therapy.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Three of us alone in this thread have been given Zoloft, I'd say it's more common than we think. The reward highly outweighs the risk and from what I know and have read, there is very little risk or none when taken as directed.

They still keep saying everything is coming back normal.

That's good. I got told my heart is healthy and I still have trouble believing. We got to start believing the doctors or well will live with Anxeity for the rest of our life's.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information