Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The how's everyone feeling thread - updates

Re: The how's everyone feeling thread - updates

Quote Originally Posted by dan1991 View Post
    I'm up and down. Literally one extreme to the other.
    I'm on day 30 20mg and honestly I feel no improvements on these tablets than when I first started. I'm anxious 24/7.. I feel like I'm losing myself.
    I can't go anywhere without being obsessed how I'm feeling.. It's making me not want to go anywhere but I force myself out of the house every day.
    I don't enjoy things like I did 2 months ago and feel like my world is falling apart all around me.
    Sorry to be morbid, I think it's because I've been off work (on holiday) this week and have spent too much time with my thoughts.
    I just want this pain to end. I feel incredibly lonely. I want to be around people but I feel like I have a constant black cloud over me.

I'm thinking about paying for private therapy because the CBT waiting list is just far too long and life is so so difficult at the moment.
    I can't see these tablets giving me a complete 180 in the next 2 weeks or so.

Sorry to be a mood killer. I hope everyone else is doing well
    You aren't alone, Dan. I'm going through the same thing. Its getting better over time, though. I honestly dont believe that anyone is ever stuck in this state forever, despite how I may have felt weeks ago. I'm still not on the right med, inbetween a transition but I have my good moments, I suppose. I feel the EXACT same way you do. Cant stop thinking about it which just angers and terrifies me, dont feel like myself anymore, always have that dark cloud of apprehension and pain that I cant seem to push away.

It will get better. This type of healing takes time, meds or not.

Well good luck Suzie keep me updated on ya progress I will also

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

And good luck all of u on meds hope they work for u all,and hope they work for me

How are you feeling, Beckie?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAboveIt View Post
    You aren't alone, Dan. I'm going through the same thing. Its getting better over time, though. I honestly dont believe that anyone is ever stuck in this state forever, despite how I may have felt weeks ago. I'm still not on the right med, inbetween a transition but I have my good moments, I suppose. I feel the EXACT same way you do. Cant stop thinking about it which just angers and terrifies me, dont feel like myself anymore, always have that dark cloud of apprehension and pain that I cant seem to push away.

It will get better. This type of healing takes time, meds or not.
    It's just so hard. This is really taking its toll on me. It's so so hard

It's just so hard. This is really taking its toll on me. It's so so hard
    I know, man.. It's the hardest thing I have ever struggled with.

Dan, do you feel like the pills are making no difference at all or are they making you worse?
    I think about my anxiety all the time too, I literally assess how I feel every few minutes & it's exhausting. Until the last few days. Have you got a decent book about anxiety coping methods? Any apps on your phone to help you?

Hi I'm ok coming into week 4 still don't feel no different anxiety wise.�� hopeing I will soon was very lucky with side effects bit dizzy at times but that's bout it

Today I'm feeling a lot more anxious than the past few days... I'm seeing it as a bit of a side effect from the increase 8 days ago.

Its gotta be in the air, Jay. lol

I'm up and down. Literally one extreme to the other.
    I'm on day 30 20mg and honestly I feel no improvements on these tablets than when I first started. I'm anxious 24/7.. I feel like I'm losing myself.
    I can't go anywhere without being obsessed how I'm feeling.. It's making me not want to go anywhere but I force myself out of the house every day.
    I don't enjoy things like I did 2 months ago and feel like my world is falling apart all around me.
    Sorry to be morbid, I think it's because I've been off work (on holiday) this week and have spent too much time with my thoughts.
    I just want this pain to end. I feel incredibly lonely. I want to be around people but I feel like I have a constant black cloud over me.

I'm thinking about paying for private therapy because the CBT waiting list is just far too long and life is so so difficult at the moment.
    I can't see these tablets giving me a complete 180 in the next 2 weeks or so.

Sorry to be a mood killer. I hope everyone else is doing well
    Day 30 was bad for me as well.. Going backward rather than forward. I didn't see any improvement until like 50 days!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information