Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
Another point I will add on another forum (totally different type of forum0 they did have a useful tool on every post directly below the username in the form of red triangle you simply click on it and it reports the content of the post and the poster and it save arguments and is down to the mods to decide the best course of action to take. Would a feature like that work on this forum? Just a thought. As said before if I was a newbie and thread of mine had argumentative comments in it may push me away from the forum all together, how ever I have got used to these arguments even on threads I have started and wont tolerate it and will delete any threads I have started, but not every one is the same. Cheers
Dave,

I think you are a total, utter & complete...nice bloke!!!

We've got a triangle too, it's at the top right of the post by the post number. That opens a new page with a free form text box to report your reasons with it.

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by snowghost57 View Post
I would like to thank everyone I have communicated with, on posts, in chat or pm. I have made some friends that have helped me on my journey of healing. This forum has led me to these people and I will be forever grateful.

Thank you,

Terri
A great positive message and a good reminder the good always by far outweighs the bad. It's the people that have kept me here when things have got hard and I am to have met them.