Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: A message from the admins. please read

Re: A message from the admins. please read

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    I will still be responding to my post and in the chat room distracting (not helping)
    Well there's no stopping you lol free you self from Admin duties for now and get better soon ATB

Bump.

---------- Post added at 02:32 ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 ----------

Just catching up on here....

I am trying to step back I promise but it is difficult especially when people continue posting on threads even when they say they have had enough..... stop posting folks, do what you say you are going to do and stop keeping threads going and then complaining to the admins that we/ they are doing noting.

Anyway going back to my corner now...
    Bump to that!

---------- Post added at 02:33 ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    I think it would be lovely to see all of that energy poured into posts that don't get any or very few responses ... I know I haven't been on much, as I started a new job and am feeling so huge with pregnancy, but enough to get the gist of things.

---------- Post added at 07:27 ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 ----------

Also Venus, please take care of yourself. I got so burnt out putting others before my mental health earlier this year. No shame in taking an NMP vacation.
    I agree with you. There are plenty of threads and as frustrated Admin's are trying to tell us, it's up to us to click off such threads and spread ourselves around more.

Folks I often see new members join and only 1 welcome from Admin remember your first day on NMP did you get welcomed by other members? Think we all should make a effort even just to say hello to new members ATb

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Folks I often see new members join and only 1 welcome from Admin remember your first day on NMP did you get welcomed by other members? Think we all should make a effort even just to say hello to new members ATb
    And mine is an autopost one which automatically posts when someone posts in the Intros forum so they at least get one hello..... completely agree it would be nice to have some more people welcoming our new members, even if it is just a "Welcome To NMP"

Ps folks having a goodish day so allowing myself a couple of posts on here today...... thank you to everyone for their concern xxx
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 16-01-18 at 17:51.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

And mine is an autopost one which automatically posts when someone posts in the Intros forum so they at least get one hello..... completely agree it would be nice to have some more people welcoming our new members, even if it is just a "Welcome To NMP"
    And here was me thinking Alex had wired up your alarm clock to NMP so that every time someone posted, night & day, you awoke to post!

oh yeah of course..... that is what happens

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I've noticed some repetitive threads have started being moved away from the HA forum. But people are still following them over there and the frustration seems to continue.

All we can hope for is that the HA board starts to change and becomes more helpful for those who truly want to manage their HA successfully and as best they can once they have been diagnosed with anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    All we can hope for is that the HA board starts to change and becomes more helpful for those who truly want to manage their HA successfully and as best they can once they have been diagnosed with anxiety.
    I don't share in the positivity as someone who was negatively affected by the frustration over repetitive posters. You may not see it but it doesn't mean it's not happening and I don't believe it is fair to push it onto individuals because some members disagree with it in public.

---------- Post added at 03:03 ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 ----------

Bump.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information