Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Jelly on the plate'....

Re: 'Jelly on the plate'....

Hi Skylight!

Feels great! Just got back actually! Three more joined this week it's becoming very popular. There are classes all over the country so come on NMP ladies (and gents, as I don't wish to be sexist!) time to shimmy!! Mind you, granny could do with a few more her own age - bit of moral support and all that!!

It's peculiar but just before I set off from home tonight, I started feeling a bit apprehensive again, haven't a clue why . But, once I got there and the music started up I was fine and could have gone on for at least another hour lol!! I'll probably have to be surgically removed from the hall in a few weeks no doubt !!

Going to have my dinner now - chilli con carne and a pint of ice cold lager !! Cheers! and thanks for all the encouraging replies!

lotsa luv

GG
    xx

PS: you started on those costumes yet Piglet??

Smile Re: 'Jelly on the plate'....

hahaha hey gg, I think you can happily put the younger ones to shame, ooops!!!!!!!!! lets see , I am 45 , did I say that, very very short!!! petite is a nice way of describing me, love to dance, but a bit stiff on the old hips, so do you think they will have me!!!!!!!!
    funny how music gets ones bones moving, hahhha and into the spirit of things, I sense you as someone who justs knows how to let your hair down and enjoy yourself, , with all that dancing think you deserve that beer!!!!!!!!! your a star gg, its great to live your life and find pleasure in doing something you now know you will enjoy and keep you in shape!!!

enjoy love skylight!!!

Re: 'Jelly on the plate'....

Hi gg,

Loved this post. Congrats on facing your fears and going through with the dancing. I never thought of belly dancing as exercise but have rethought it. I might just look into it. Thanks again.

Hugs,

Laura

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information