Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testicle Question

Testicle Question

Just looking for a opinion. I have had testicle pain for a few months just a odd feeling. Dr checked them for me and says some people have sore testicles. Should I be concerned. He found no lump I am 27 goin on 28. Just not sure if I should be concerned
    *testicle pain for a few months
    *back pain
    *groin pain
    *hurts too pee

(I have IBS,Gerd. High blood pressure, fibromalgia)
    Last edited by senalarose; 29-03-16 at 07:17.

Re: Testicle Question

How long ago did you go to the doctor and were you hurting when urinating then? If so then it could be just one of those things , really nothing but if it wasn't hurting to urinate then and it is now.. could be any number of things. I get this occasional testicle pain and occasional pain urinating but I am an old man and that is pretty common with us but I also believe some people are just prone to this. If it hasn't been that long since you were checked I would say then his check up stands if anything changed since you went and you are having all these things pretty bad, I would say you need to go back to the doctor. Just my thoughts.. I am no way a medical person but I have been doing a little research now and then because of having somewhat the same symptoms so thought I would give my 2 cents.. Hope you feel better soon and its probably nothing unless is bothering you very severely and if so just see your doctor when you can , and if not then like I said some people just have a lot of random pain there. Good luck again and hope you feel better soon.

saw him last week, he did the hold my testicles and feel them bit

Then I would say you are definitely ok.. and just a little anxiety .. Your doctor has seen enough of what you are talking about over the years to know if there was something amiss. I would say that you are fine.. But over the course of time if it starts feeling too bad then by all means go back but at this point I think others would agree its probably anxiety. Like I said I am not a doctor anything related to that but wish you well . Take care.

ya i been dealing with alot of crud, i kno I have had a enlarged prostate also in my past. Just annoyed of this pain

Probably has something to do with the prostate. I know mine a lot of it comes from prostate.. not uncommon. Just try to hang in there. I think you will be ok..

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

May I ask why your prostate is enlarged? Have you received any treatment? It sounds like that's the cause of the issues rather than the testicles themselves.

if i had a cancerous lump would it be easy to find? i always feel i'm not doing a thorough enough check when i do it

Hi, if your doctor checked last week and found nothing to be concerned about then I would not worry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information