Thread: Sorry for the re-post, please help or advise if able.

Sorry for the re-post, please help or advise if able.

Hello, I'm Justin, a 25 year old man from the UK. As long as I can remember I've been struggling with anxiety but as the years go on it has become worse and worse. It has ruined so many aspects of my life... From destroying my relationships by over worrying to now not being able to travel or think about moving away without having a panic attack and throwing up. Whenever I even think about something that something that causes me to become anxious I immediately become so sick that 9/10 I usually end up in the toilet and I honestly don't know what to.
    I was planning on moving to Malaysia with my partner but the thought of moving to a foreign country (even though I have traveled extensively prior to this) gives me a panic attack in minutes. The last time I flew, I threw up several times, before, while and after flying. I'm seeing counselling at the moment and have been prescribed propranolol but I feel like giving up constantly. I don't know what else to do, where else to go or what else to try.
    The usual things such as job interviews, hospital appointments, etc I can understand being anxious about but things like, getting on a bus or just talking to certain people I don't know as well I cannot deal with.

Re: Sorry for the re-post, please help or advise if able.

Have you tried your local wellbeing service? Ive just had to contact mine so fingers crossed they are able to help. Also ive started reading a book called anxiety reblance im half way through and its really good reviews are amazing on it.

Thread Information