Thread: hi iam new

Smile hi iam new

hi iam new to all this i cant go out by myself and am scared its getting to the point were i wont be able to go out with other people iam 35 years old and marred iam female

Re: hi iam new

Hi Sonflower,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Hi Sonflower

sounds like agoraphobia....don't know if you have already been told this. Have you read up on it in the main menu under phobias on the left of you're screen? I get this too but not so bad now, i can manage walking around quite a lot by myself now, although if i want to go out of the little area where i live i have to have someone with me. Used to get very dizzy breathless and scared at just the thought of going out by myself. I have overcome the brunt of this by forcing myself outdoors and to start with just walking up and down the drive way. lol!....i am also seeing a psychologist which was arranged by my doctor

Anyway welcome there are lots of friendly people on here with some good advice help they can help you as they have helped me

Be safe

Rich

Elo,
    Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

'What you do today, is gettin' you closer to where ye wanna be tomora'

Hi there..and welcome
    How long have you been feeling this way?

Sarah x

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

Smile Re: hi iam new

thankyou all very much for your surpport i have been like this for about ten months and no if i dont do something soon it will get worse i have had a lot of things happen to me that could of trigerd it off i was a widow at 23 i had two misscarrages and lofs of stress with children but i think the final straw was i lost my baby a year ago and just stoped coping

Hi Sonflower

I am so sorry to hear that you've had such an awful time in the last year.

You have just made a really big step to getting better. You have joined us here. Everyone here is nice.

Just know, that we love you, we are here for you to help. You will get there, 1 tiny step at a time.

Have you had any counselling at all, for the horrible events that happened to you? Sometimes it helps to talk to people who've been through a similar thing as you when dealing with what you've had to deal with.

I can fully empathise with you, though it hasn't happened to me directly, I know people that have been through it. So I can understand a little of how you have felt in the past few months.

Love and great big Hugs (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SONFLOWER)))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))
    Freaky chick
    Last edited by Freaky Chick; 07-03-07 at 08:20.

no i have never had any help with anything in my life my story gose back to when i was about 11 or 12 tonight i think i might sit down and post my story and get every thing of my chest now i have come to trust the people here and evey one is so nice and understanding

Thread Information