Thread: Adjusting to Seroxtat

Adjusting to Seroxtat

I am week 6 of back taking aerostat. Week one was half dose at 10mg and then upped it to 20mg as that is what I have always taken. I have been in this situation many times before and have always come out the other side eventually. Have had a couple of really bad days and have been to the doctor this pm as when I woke up this morning was thinking very frightening thoughts about not wanting to be here. I know this feeling is common in the early weeks of adjustment but it is still horrendous to experienc. Doctor was very supportive and is referring me for counselling as I think I need that as well. Can't find many threads on here about seroxtat. I keep reading that you have to allow 6 to 8 weeks for it really start to kick in and I know it takes that long with me but it is hard to feel positive at the moment.

Re: Adjusting to Seroxtat

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Adjusting to Seroxtat

Hi

I am in same position and just approaching week 6. It has dedicated helped but I have had bad depersonalisation since starting and this seems to be lingering. not sure if this is something you have experienced? I hope it goes soon! I had the same feelings now and again when starting but they do subside it's just adjustment. How many times have u been on this med?

Thread Information