Thread: CBD Hemp oil

CBD Hemp oil

Hello. I am searching for some natural based products that will bring relief to my persistent nausea and growing anxiety. I have tried several anti depressants and anti sickness tablets none of which have relieved the nausea which I have had for 2.5 years. Strangely benzos do not relieve my nausea either although do help with panic. I am currently trying valerian root but find a single dose does nothing for me apart from make me sleepy (but still sick and anxious).

I have read that CBD oil is proving to be useful for anxiety and mood. CBD is derived from the cannabinoid part of the canabis plant and does not give the high that the (TCH?) part of the plant gives. Plants are now being cultivated that contain mostly cannabinoid which is legal in many US states. CBD Oil is available in the uk when referred to as hemp oil. I think it is only a matter of time before it us legalised across the world.

Does anybody have any experience of using CBD oil or tablets for anxiety with associated nausea?

Re: CBD Hemp oil

Hi hipha, I've tried hemp oil in the past and as I remember I liked it. I'm sure it put me in a good mood, when I ran out though I forgot to restock it and haven't had any since. I think I will buy some more soon though.

Out of curiosity are you an emetnaphobe? I am, and I've had it for years. I'm currently seeing a CBT therapist about the issue.

I hope you get answers about the hemp oil it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipha View Post
    CBD Oil is available in the uk when referred to as hemp oil.
    It's legal in the UK regardless of the hemp oil badge. Hemp oil is different anyway as that's a cooking aid. I think this is where some of this gets confusing and some manufacturers may be misleading.

You can certainly see it advertised as CBD oil, not hemp oil, on major sites for sale. When I was reading the press about this it said as long as the THC content is below a certain %, it's legal as CBD oil.

I've spotted a couple of other members on here that have used it and recommend it. And two more that have recently started with it.

It's pricey and some of the sellers seem to have a very low % of CBD even in their products so you may have to check them out to find the better brands.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=175397
    http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=178370

It's also interesting that the drugs companies are trialling it for hard to treat epilepsy forms. This gives us some confidence that it might end up being out there in various ways as opposed to how they just keep creating drugs and ignoring useful natural routes.

Thank you for your replies. Yes the stigma against anything related to cannabis can be off putting. I see it mentioned in many forums related to pain and mental health. Many folk are like me; asking is it legal, safe, effective and where best to buy in the uk. It is very expensive and want to avoid spending £40+ on a poor brand / product. What should I be looking for? Any recommendations for purchase in the uk?

Thread Information