Thread: Access to chat room

Access to chat room

Hello I still can't the chat room even though I've been a member for more than 5 days etc etc
    Can anyone let me know why? Many thanks

Re: Access to chat room

Hi

Can you give us more information - there must be a message or something come up?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hey,am having a problem opening my messeges,like on my notifications,i cant access to the notifications or there isnt one,dont know but it says there is,and cant see my last posts or replys,or there no replys but how of my posts,yo help is welly appreciated hey,thanx

Hello I have the same problem myself.

Can you explain in more detail what the problem is please as I am not sure I understand what is happening?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information