Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: are breasts different shape and size wen arms are lifted

Re: are breasts different shape and size wen arms are lifted

Why do you ask for advice when you don't listen to anyone? If you've been to the dr and they said you were fine what makes you think you'll listen a second time? There is no normal when it comes to the what a body looks like. It is what it is and you need to learn to accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by misslove View Post
    Why do you ask for advice when you don't listen to anyone? If you've been to the dr and they said you were fine what makes you think you'll listen a second time? There is no normal when it comes to the what a body looks like. It is what it is and you need to learn to accept that.
    Wow, that was really insensitive! Do you realize you're on a health anxiety forum? People here have health anxiety and are scared over their symptoms. Its not that easy to get over it, even being reassured by a doctor when you have true health anxiety. If you don't have anything helpful to add, then its probably better you don't respond. You have to remember people behind this posts are truly scared. I know from experience and something like you posted is just not helpful at all and just makes it worse.

I'm not trying to be insensitive. People have given a lot of advice and it seems to all be ignored. I understand being scared and myself along with a lot of others on here have tried helping but no matter what was said it doesn't help. What else can be said that would help?

I actually do listen and appreciate every comment made I've always said that.thanx for the support Leslie x

Quote Originally Posted by Beckie4567 View Post
    ive got cbt wed starting it up again
    How did the session go? What did you discuss? Did you get any homework?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Went ok going to a stress course for 6 weeks and guna follow up with her in between

Hi Beckie, how are you doing? Reading through this thread, although you still have worries, I'm amazed at your progress, you're doing great, I hope you're proud of yourself.
    I also have one breast larger than the other, I attributed it to breast feeding more often from the smaller breast, who knows, but I'm not concerned as I know this is common.
    I have one foot slightly bigger than the other, the point is we're not symmetrical.
    Well done on your progress, I do think about you often and I know how hard you must have worked to get yourself to this point.
    Go see your doctor if it will prevent a spiral, but if you do do that, trust what they say.
    Take care hun, xxx

Hi Tracey thankyou for your msg I've gone bk to cbt and started citalopram 10mg weeks ago altho I'm going bk as I started to feel better but then I feel flatter now so I think there going to up my dose to 20mg.im going bk next week for this so going to check the breast thing while I'm there.just to put it to the bk of my mind.thanks for your kinds words in in a better place than I was and hoping to continue to do so x

I've got aching in that boob now :( and in my back which I no I another sign �� just so convinced its bad ��

Beckie: I'm sorry you are struggling with this. :( I really know how you feel. From your description, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. But I know, if you are anything like me, that doesn't bring you much comfort. Can you go see a breast surgeon possibly? Maybe they can ease your fears. I'm actually going back to the surgeon I've seen twice already later this week. I want something to prove to me this is nothing. I just cannot let it go and its wrecking my life. I'm praying for you! Message me anytime if you need to talk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information