Thread: Hello!

Red face Hello!

Hello,

My name is Chloe and I'm new to the forum. I've suffered with panic attacks for years, and they had gone, however recently I have started getting them once again. So, I've joined this forum to make some friends and help to get rid of my panic attacks.

-Chloe

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya ChloeGlitter and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello!

Hi Chloe, i have joined this site today too.To try to get support and make friends with people who understand anxiety. I never suffered at all until just over a year ago, and now I am anxious most of the time! My panic attacks are mush less frequent now but it is exhausting.
    I hope we both find what we are looking for on this site.
    Good luck to you xxxx

Good afternoon ChloeGlitter and KLM and welcome to NMP. Chloe I to suffered from anxiety/panic for years then it stopped for a while. But they flared back up a few years ago and that's when I found NMP through a web search.

KLM, anxiety and panic are things you never get used to. Although, I've suffered since 1999 I still feel the sensations vividly when they happen. My hope is that you two will find the help and community you need here at NMP.

Hey guys You have found an amazing site .

I have had some really dark times of late and these guys have picked me up brushed me down and never once judged me

I hope you find the help ypu need .

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fduop View Post
    Good afternoon ChloeGlitter and KLM and welcome to NMP. Chloe I to suffered from anxiety/panic for years then it stopped for a while. But they flared back up a few years ago and that's when I found NMP through a web search.

KLM, anxiety and panic are things you never get used to. Although, I've suffered since 1999 I still feel the sensations vividly when they happen. My hope is that you two will find the help and community you need here at NMP.
    I agree truly I have had panic attacks since being a young women ( so long ago now ) and they feel just the same today as they did then xx

Relentless and cruel x

Thread Information