Thread: help needed asp

help needed asp

today i went to a health shop and asked if they could give me something for my anxiety they sold me argent nit 6c.and said i could take them with my other medication which is 2x2mg diazepam a day .1x3times a day 10mg propranalol,15mg mirtazepine 2 at bedtime and 1 in the mornings.but since taking 2 argent nit at 2 hourly intervals .6 alltogether today.but am feeling most strange could this be a interaction?

Exclamation Re: help needed asp

Hi Mili

I'm no expert, just a sufferer, but I would say that it is an interaction. The people in the health shop probably don't know enough about the medication that you are on, to tell you that it's ok to take those tablets as well. I'm certainly not trying to frighten you and I'm sure it's ok, but I would ask the doctor before you take anymore.
    Take Care

Elspeth

Re: help needed asp

I take it that this is a homeopathic remedy. I did a short course on homeopathy some time ago, as I have a huge interest in it. Unfortunately I don't have the time or money to go the whole hog and do the practioners course!

The way I understand it, homeopathy should not interfere with prescribed medication, and most homeopaths would recommend you take remedies as well as, rather instead of, your prescribed medication. However, homeopathic remedies are chosen to suit the person's constitution and problems, rather than just the symptom itself. So what might work for one person with anxiety might be completely wrong for another. For example, you know how some people have to talk about their problems, and others have to shut themselves away, even though their common problem may be anxiety, their characteristics would mean they should each be treated with a different remedy.

Does this make sense? I don't think you will have done any harm in taking them, but it may well be worth consulting a homeopath if you want to continue taking them, just to see whether they would recommend this remedy for you and whether they think it would interfere with your prescribed medication.

By the way, 6c is also the weakest strength you can get, so what you are taking is very gentle.

Re: help needed asp

how long will it take for them to go out of my system

Thread Information