Thread: Suggestion: forum for partners please

Suggestion: forum for partners please

Hello,
    I would like to request that you open up a forum for those living with people who have anxiety issues.
    My boyfriend has GAD, and looking around the net I have yet to find any sort of site for people who love those with anxiety issues. It would be wonderful to have someplace to ask others who have similar issues with their partners.

Thanks!

Re: Suggestion: forum for partners please

Hi

We used to have such a sub-forum and it was very rarely used so we closed it down in the end.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Suggestion: forum for partners please

Hi GADlover,
    A few months have past since you posted this. Can I piggyback on any progress you might have found for partners of please if any. I need help. Thanks

Thread Information