I keep reading when you are talking about throwing darts at Tony Blair that you are throwing darts at me

I bought the Tony Blair Third Way until Iraq and Bush. 'twas a shame because he had some good centre Left policies but then also had the awful PFI's and the Iraq war.

Regarding Remainers moaning, I think its fair to say that there are some of us who are happy to debate the pro's & con's however there are people entrenched on both sides Leave & Remain who are just spouting rhetoric.

There are lots of reasons I wanted to remain in the EU and none of them were regards losing my cleaner or cheap labour or etc..... I also accept that the EU isnt perfect but you cant change something from outside of it. The EU isn't just an uneven community of members it also bullies Africa to some degree and has ensured that Africa is outside the Tent trying to trade but I feel/felt that the EU was on balance a positive for the UK, across the UK though I accept that locally there are definite hotspots ( partly due to the failiure of the distribution of refugess & the like ) where people feel unhappy about the EU. I don't accept the sovereignty argument.