Page 13 of 183 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: the EU & the UK

Re: the EU & the UK

Yes, a major change. So, major in fact that I decided to eat my banana several hours earlier than normal! Not bad for OCDer.

I don't want to see the UK break up though now. Sinn Fein are calling for a vote to leave but who cares what those murderers think! The SNP will be the issue. I hope Scotland stays with us and doesn't use this as an opportunity, London voted in favour of staying after all. They should abide by the vote, otherwise they are spitting in the eye of the 38%.

---------- Post added at 08:36 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Cameron has resigned!
    Has he? He's under pressure to.

I don't think anyone should. If Cameron goes, Corbyn should too...no wait, I'm all in favour of the latter! Ruddy Corbyn kept his head down all the way snivelling on about the Tories being the issue rather than the EU. Your voters say otherwise Jezza.

I am not at all surprised at Cameron resigning.

It's a typical boyish thing to do when you lose.
    Not thinking of the Country again and it's people, just his face.
    He could have waited until changes were put in place, but no.

Looks as though Boris Johnson may have a chance now.

Ooh, so he has. My news updated with just the calls for the resignation until just.

Typical, dummy spitting. Doesn't want to do what the people want. Staying in and giving us the best leave we could get would be the mark of a good PM, not bailing the minute something doesn't go his way.

Maybe he was looking to bail anyway? I'm sure all the cash his daddy squirrelled away tax free will be helping him. If he's been as prosperous behind the scenes as Bliar was he will be minted.

We're still watching the recording of last night's BBBOTS whilst all this is going on...

Ah well, something for the media to ramp on about

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    We're still watching the recording of last night's BBBOTS whilst all this is going on...
    Rylan for PM?!!!

Do you think any of the audience, or even the panel, know what the EU is?

EU....is that a new app innit?

EU - an "Ego Up", like a thumbs up on Facebook.

Obviously that's not true to BB speech as there should be at least 4 other "like" words in there and maybe some "erms". (Or am I just channelling Emma's negative energy? )

Hahaha! Well it appears freedom is still in fashion after all! Congratulations!

You now have a 4th of July (American Independence Day) and its June 23rd.

N.

I have never really supported Cameron as PM but he hasn't been the worst PM ever, just not a particularily good one. Did well with Gay marraige though.

Boris Johnson is a complete Cockbumbler and is no statesman, I so hope he doesn't get the job with his bloomin wiff waff and Trump cast off hair !!!!

Im so cheesed off today :/

Just a little point here, once again Scotland has been screwed over by England. We might as well have not bothered voting. I am devastated.

Page 13 of 183 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread Information