Page 38 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: the EU & the UK

Re: the EU & the UK

One dead woman. One dead policeman, the one stabbed by the lone attacker who they think was a passenger. Several others in the car. Not known who has got away. Some people treated at scene, others with catastrophic injuries. One woman pulled alive from the Thames. A group of French schoolchildren were there and some reports are saying they were injured.

Parliament is shut and Holyrood (Scottish) have closed the session our of respect. MP's are being transferred to Westminster Abbey.

One Tory MP gave mouth to mouth to the dying policeman.

That's what I've heard. A car mowing down pedestrians and crashing into a barrier and the passenger attacking with a knife.

Terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    One dead woman. One dead policeman, the one stabbed by the lone attacker who they think was a passenger. Several others in the car. Not known who has got away. Some people treated at scene, others with catastrophic injuries. One woman pulled alive from the Thames. A group of French schoolchildren were there and some reports are saying they were injured.

Parliament is shut and Holyrood (Scottish) have closed the session our of respect. MP's are being transferred to Westminster Abbey.

That's what I've heard. A car mowing down pedestrians and crashing into a barrier and the passenger attacking with a knife.

Terrible.
    ...my goodness....what the hell...

Terrible.
    One attacker was shot dead by the police and other attacker should have been shot too sorry human being I don't think so these are just mindless evil cretins. 20 other ppl seriously injured too The emergency services have done a excellent with dealing with this, it could have been a lot worse so bad, so sad. Cheers

I need to catch up on the details as I've slept in between and missed the updates but a news short on TV earlier has pushed up the deaths to four. It only mentioned the one suspect they apprehended.

I need to catch up on the details as I've slept in between and missed the updates but a news short on TV earlier has pushed up the deaths to four. It only mentioned the one suspect they apprehended.
    Terry its now 5 confirmed and 40 injured are being treat across 6 London hospitals some are critically ill.not good the assistant chief commisoner of the police read a statement out and will not releash any names of the attackers or the 5 ppl who have died security is going to be stepped up and in other major cites across the uk more police will be seen on streets to reassure the public, Why not catch up on the BBC news channel ? Cheers

Yeah just be reading the Daily Express online. This is not a tragedy. It is a premeditated evil massacre. I lay this and all other similar terror attacks in civilized countries solely at the feet of liberal policies and the people that promote them.

There was a poll online this evening (last night now) with the question "should all terror suspects be deported".

Why is this even a question?. Do we have to wait again until one of them decide to maim and kill again and again and again?.

Where do we draw the line and say "ENOUGH"?.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    There was a poll online this evening (last night now) with the question "should all terror suspects be deported".

Why is this even a question?. Do we have to wait again until one of them decide to maim and kill again and again and again?.

Where do we draw the line and say "ENOUGH"?.
    They claim they will be persecuted if we deport them to their country of origin and human rights laws mean we can't do anything. They end up being funded by our taxes and MI5 have to monitor them.

Me? I'd send them back with a free pair of electrodes with my compliments.

That's those outside the EU. Those inside, we can deport them but they can simply come back under FOM. Once we leave, I hope any EU citizens in prisons are sent back to their country of origin who pay for their incarceration.

---------- Post added at 04:05 ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Terry its now 5 confirmed and 40 injured are being treat across 6 London hospitals some are critically ill.not good the assistant chief commisoner of the police read a statement out and will not releash any names of the attackers or the 5 ppl who have died security is going to be stepped up and in other major cites across the uk more police will be seen on streets to reassure the public, Why not catch up on the BBC news channel ? Cheers
    It's still four to me, they include the attacker in the count but I don't. Other news outlets have broke it down so we know only four count. The BBC should be clearer about this.

The car may have been rented in Birmingham according to the BBC but it hasn't been confirmed yet. Birmingham upped it's police presence due to the threat to the markets at Xmas. My GF travels there daily for work.

---------- Post added at 05:37 ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Yeah just be reading the Daily Express online. This is not a tragedy. It is a premeditated evil massacre. I lay this and all other similar terror attacks in civilized countries solely at the feet of liberal policies and the people that promote them.
    They play their part but ultimately the attackers are to blame, and those who indoctrinate them.

The mess that is the Middle East really has no solution in our time. We meddle in it at our peril. Until they start progressing into the civilisation we have, these clashes will remain unless we stay away from these countries and don't allow them in either.

But I've known people who have fled these places, lost people and they are amazing people. They have also learnt to make themselves inclusive in society and are not marred by more extreme views.

Those with extreme views...should be shown the door.

Update: 6 addresses have been raided across London,Birmingham and else where 8 associates have been arrested. still saying 4 people are dead, 29 injured 7 remain in a critical condition. For me automatic deportation and life sentences should be applied and their rights should be revoked for all who planned this mindless and heinous attack on the UK. Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 23-03-17 at 16:16.

Terrible, just so awful. Terry you said it all.
    I was on the internet when it came up Breaking News.
    My other half did not believe me when I was reading it out.
    We put the TV on. He believed me then. There is a rude word I would like to say, but I dare not.

Page 38 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread Information