Hey there, this is my first post on this site.

Since early 2015 every single day of my life has been filled with worry. I get random spouts of shortness of breath even when I'm doing nothing along with the occasional sharp pain in the left side of my chest, in my arm and in my side. I was also experiencing some tightness (fullness) in the centre of my chest. 2 ECG's and 3 blood tests later the doctors tell me I'm fine, normal blood pressure, vitamins and cholesterol. Multiple doctors told me it was just anxiety but I can't seem to get over it.

I still suffer from these symptoms on the regular along with some new ones including light headedness and vertigo spells.

I weigh 125KG (275.578 pounds) and I'm almost six feet tall. I ride my bike a good 1-2 hours a week. I'm overweight but the doctors haven't said anything about it.

Before I finish this post I went to my GP yesterday and she took my blood pressure, it was 130/80, my doctor said that this was "not bad" and "nothing to worry about" after some brief googling I'm mega paranoid that my blood pressure had gone from normal to this. I rode my bike with a flat tire before I arrived which took the breath out of me and my heart was pounding, could this have raised my blood pressure before she took it?

Sorry for the long, rambling post but I really need advice. I keep thinking that heart problems are suddenly going to pop up in a week and I'm going to f***ing die. How long does it take for heart problems to develop?

(Heart problems don't run in my family though I've had distant uncles on my father's side that have had heart attacks but I'm sure that it was from drinking problems. )

Thank you very much. - James