Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fear of breathing ?!!!

Re: Fear of breathing ?!!!

You certainly are not the only one suffering with this horrible mental state. I have had this since two years ago and I can relate with the torment the endless annoying thoughts of focusing on breathing for me I felt like I would stop breathing unless I tell myself to and that led to constant fixated thinking of breathing and no bueno when added to anxiety and panic attacks it's so hard to function when you can't stop thinking about it.

There is hope.

The doctor's and psychologists cannot help you but I found the root cause of my fears and destroyed them.

Out of my desperation to be free and normal again I searched YouTube for anxiety remedies. I came across the House of Healing AZ and listened to their video messages about anxiety and fear and overcoming rejection and I am no longer a slave to the constant thoughts of breathing! It's possible! I'm now whittling down all the other irrational fears panic attacks and anxiety gave me one by one and my heart beat fear, breathing fear, social anxiety, fear of riding in cars are no longer things I think about or scare me. Still working on fear of sunny daylight, and agoraphobia but I am heeeps better than where I was last year. Please try this I know you are as desperate to be set free as I was.

If I can do it You can too!

Trust in Jesus
    Know that God loves you unconditionally
    Satan is the father of lies and wants your mind as his playground
    He gives you all these horrid thoughts and wants you to be in a weakened state and convince you to take your own life because he loathes and hates you!
    Fight! You will overcome this hell.

Bless you all

Re: Fear of breathing ?!!!

Hello, I also suffer with the same obsessive, worrying, feeling of Dread over my breathing which have at times ruined my quality of life. I also sometimes don't want to be here. I first had this worrying thought when I was 11 years old, I am now 58. I had been free of these thought for about a while but 4 weeks ago I was told to come in for a health accessment this made me think about my breathing all over again, I became extremely anxious all over again, within 10 days I was back in the same mental hole of being once again obsessed with my breathing. I have been on 40 mg of citilapram for over a decade, this medication helped to block the obsessive thoughts about breathing, but it was not enough to stop these thoughts bursting through, so I asked for an increase but I was told I am on the maximum dose for my age, but I pleaded with the doctor and he agreed to give me Lorazepam as and when, these tablets do tend to bounce these thoughts away to a lesser or greater degree, so I would always ask for them, they DO give me some respite, and keeping busy throughout the day also helps.
    Listen at the minute I can not see the way out of this, but I KNOW I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE ON MANY OCCASIONS, It does come right, that's for sure.
    Regards
    Roy Ibbo.
    Last edited by Roy ibbo; 20-05-17 at 18:31.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information