I have had two pea sized, very small lumps in the middle of my neck between my adam's apple and chin. I've noticed the two lumps for almost 3 months. I have gone to an ENT and he said "You either have two lymph nodes or dermoid cysts." Needless to say, I was concerned when he couldn't give me a solid answer. He wasn't very concerned and told me not to worry about it. He set up a follow up in 4 months to check on the size.

In the few months that I have had them, they have basically stayed the same and are not visible. If I feel gently, I can't feel them. If I prod I can feel them. My doctor also said that they were to small to biopsy.

I've asked for a referral to do an Ultrasound because I am honestly freak out. I have other lymph nodes on my neck that did get to the point where you could feel them, but they are not swollen or over 1cm and not visible.

The one lump feels move able, the other one is movable, but doesn't move as much as the other lump. They feel like rubber and smooth. They feel similar to my other lymph nodes that I have felt in the past.

Basically, I'm freaked.

I also suffered from globus for awhile and that has slowly gotten better. I still feel a tightening sensation towards my tonsils and in my neck, so this also bothers me along with the lymph nodes/ possible cysts. I am just looking for someone who can relate or if something similar has happened to someone.