Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Feel Their Heartbeat Rocking Their Body

Re: Anyone Else Feel Their Heartbeat Rocking Their Body

Quote Originally Posted by mnaha View Post
    Dr made rounds today.Says lungs full of nodules and possible lung cancer also doing biopsy on lymph node that has been enlarged for over a year. Thinks possible lung cancer advanced to throat and lossibly brsin and arms.
    We're all hoping it's not sinister Michael. Please let us know and also, I would obtain the records from your ER visit on the 17th. You posted:

Went to the ER yesterday . Also they did thorough chest xrays from throat down on front back and sides and also ct sccan of tissue study of throat ,chest and neck , nothing there and also a complete blood work up and nothing there.
    Having been there done this before, the x-rays and CT scans absolutely would have picked up lung nodules and nodes. As you've had extensive testing of your heart as well as scans of the areas now affected, I would also obtain records and images from previous x-rays and scans done in the last 6-12 or so months as they would have shown this as well. I can't imagine they would have missed your lungs being full of nodules as cancer doesn't pop up and grow overnight! If indeed those images show something, I would obtain an attorney!

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 26-05-16 at 18:08.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Am hoping you can get clarification and a logical interpretation of these results which appear to contrast hugely with your latest diagnosis as FMP points out. It all sounds really confusing.

Wishing you all the very best.

Michael,

I'm sorry I didn't see you 2nd post because I read the 1st and came back to post later so I missed out on that update.

First off, my GF's mum has stage IV lung cancer. Within a month or so she was in the hospital because she couldn't breath properly. However, a couple of months on she was responding well go chemo and her cancer has shrunk. She is terminal but people do live beyond 5 years and we remain hopeful. Even with this she has quite quickly gone from an active healthy woman to being pushed around in a wheelchair and unable to climb a flight of stairs more than once a day.

I'm confused. You've had a lot of tests. If a metastasised cancer to that lymph node happened a year ago, do you know how lucky you would be to make it to the month 7 they judge mortality rates by? Even with chemo, it's not good so without it I would expect a terminal cancer patient to be very ill. My GF's mum is being successfully treated but couldn't do what you have been doing recently. I know someone else dealing with terminal cancer that has spread too and she is also very ill.

This gives me hope for you.

Also, I remember that lymph node. You had it checked out. You also had infections near to it.

They absolutely would pick up hardened nodules on scans of your lungs. That was what prompted my GF's mother to have further tests. They did tell her it could be other things but did a biopsy to rule out cancer initially. I know this will sound scary right now, and I wish it wasn't, but I really can't see them missing this so I'm confused about it all.

Have they said "it's possible" but they want to rule it out?

I hope you don't have lung cancer and I remain hopeful that these strange holes in this will mean a different diagnosis for something they can treat successfully for you.

I have super sentive to my heart beats getting weird or heart thumps difficultly to explain been to hospital all test fine still getting bad thoughts every day a fight rodds

When I was facing a diagnosis, my doctor was cautious with his words. He had his suspicions but deferred to an expert. When I went to the ENT, I told him before the exam that I wanted his expert opinion straight up. He did his exam and said "I think this is cancer. I don't know exactly what type but I've seen enough of it to know it when I see it". The biopsy was taken and I had confirmation within a week. So a doctor wouldn't just say something like that unless they had some substantial evidence to support it. In my case, the CT scan and exam which included a scope supported his words.

With the conflicting test results you've had, I find it odd that the doctor would say what he said. To tell you he thinks it's basically highly advanced metastasized lung cancer? Why the heck would put the fear of God into you without substantial evidence? That's just freakin' cruel!

What was the result of the angiogram? Let us know how you're getting on.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I think back to Michael's threads and he's mentioned feeling better, doing things and then he has driven all those miles.

I simply can't believe someone with stage IV could do all that let alone with no treatment to slow it down. It makes no sense to me at all.

If Michael had posted that without a doctor being involved I strongly believe we would all be telling him there is no chance of cancer for very obvious reasons to those of us who have experienced it or have people in our lives who have. No way. He would be very ill and there is no way he would be having improvements let alone do that gruelling road trip. I just can't see it. My GF's mum lost a ton of weight and had no energy.

Getting a year even with a full chemo regime with stage IV lung cancer is sadly very lucky. This is one reason I have hope of a shite doctor here.

Squanderous cell carcinoma of the lymph node. They think its in the lung no confirmation for sure yet. Heart issues problems on the nuclear stress test and giving meds but not working. Angiogram is next if I make it. I feel so bad right now. Afraid to go to sleep because I am so weak. I am so scared. Suppose to see an oncologist right away but I am not sure I will make it. There is something going on that is making me feel so very weak and out of breath but one doctor said that he thought the oncologist could take care of this quickly but there is also something going on because I really feel as though I will pass away any moment. None of the doctors are being forthright and telling me anything for sure and they aren't for sure what is causing the decay so quickly. At least I got my wife here with family so she isn't alone. I don't know what else to say and I am so weak I am supprized I was able to write here. If I make it ,will try to get wife to sigh in and report. Pray for me.I wish this had just been anxiety but I had a feeling it wasn't . Thank all of you for giving me courage to make it here and bring my wife to complete a quest to make sure she would be ok. God bless you all and thank you for everything.

So, have you had something resembling a sore that wouldn't heal all through this time?

Michael. You have to stay positive my friend.

I have been with you all the way.

I don't believe this is your end. Whatever is wrong, can be fixed.
    I will pray for you my friend and you stay strong and positive. x

Squanderous cell carcinoma of the lymph node. They think its in the lung no confirmation for sure yet. Heart issues problems on the nuclear stress test and giving meds but not working. Angiogram is next if I make it. I feel so bad right now. Afraid to go to sleep because I am so weak. I am so scared. Suppose to see an oncologist right away but I am not sure I will make it. There is something going on that is making me feel so very weak and out of breath but one doctor said that he thought the oncologist could take care of this quickly but there is also something going on because I really feel as though I will pass away any moment. None of the doctors are being forthright and telling me anything for sure and they aren't for sure what is causing the decay so quickly. At least I got my wife here with family so she isn't alone. I don't know what else to say and I am so weak I am supprized I was able to write here. If I make it ,will try to get wife to sigh in and report. Pray for me.I wish this had just been anxiety but I had a feeling it wasn't . Thank all of you for giving me courage to make it here and bring my wife to complete a quest to make sure she would be ok. God bless you all and thank you for everything.
    I still can't believe they missed this with all the tests you've had! Something just isn't right here. According to your post history, you've had nothing but clean reports all the way around since last year and all of a sudden you actually do have heart issues and cancer within a week or so of a clean report? If indeed they missed this diagnosis last year when you were worried about that node, they would without a doubt found an issue with the recent scans and tests. It wouldn't have just "popped up" in a week! How can all those scans and x-rays miss this? It was quite apparent with the scans I had. I reiterate my advice in acquiring all your test results from the last year and hiring an attorney. What was the official diagnosis code? They would have told you that if it is indeed "Squamous" Cell Carcinoma (what I had). While SCC is commonly associated with skin cancer, it's one of the leading causes of Head and Neck cancer and is also associated with the HPV virus (again, my situation). In my situation, the node grew... and fast! There was no mistaking it. Within 6 months time it looked like I had the mumps on the left side of my neck!! It was quite apparent with me and with everyone I know who has suffered from this. There was just no mistaking something was wrong. As I say... "Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts." If it is, it's vital you get a 2nd opinion at a CCC (Certified Cancer Center). You're going to need all your test results from the last year anyway for a 2nd opinion. You're in AZ right? The Mayo clinic is in Phoenix and is one of the top H&N cancer centers in the US.

As far as the doctors not being forthright? My personal experience was that they laid it all out there, plain and simple. Again, in a situation such as this, there's no pulling punches. You need to be your own advocate or if you can't, get your wife to do so.

I had my 2nd heart attack literally weeks before my diagnosis. I was diagnosed Stage IV and I'm a survivor. So if this indeed is cancer, you can make it too. First things first, Get written confirmation of the diagnosis, get all your test results and then get a 2nd opinion before you do anything else.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 28-05-16 at 15:11.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information