Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Beating mirtazapine lethargy

Re: Beating mirtazapine lethargy

Hi I was thinking I could do with some blood tests, thyroid check etc. Please keep everything crossed that I can get an appointment, this morning if possible as my anxiety is going through the roof until I get to the doctors.

Forcing myself to run a bath and wash my hair again, trembling really badly. Have also taken last night my last Zopiclone sleeping tablet (they didn't help anyway).

I can't believe the doctor can't see how you are struggling and will therefore give you something.

I have to say I'm surprised you've stuck with the Mirtazapine as its made you feel so rough, I couldn't wait to come off sertraline, and I was still sleeping with it. Even losing weight again can't be as bad as how you are now.

I'd definitely try the citalopram, at least you know it's worked for you before. Did your weight not go up before in citalopram? I did when I was on it.

I'm inboxing you my landline and it's up to you if you want to ring me. Xxxx

Thanks so much will reply to inbox now x

How are you, Sharon?

I've just been to see a friend. I felt nervous but did it and that's good. I need to try to do that sort of thing every day, but people lead busy, isolated lives these days, don't they. I'm certain that's why there's so much mental ill health around.x

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAlone View Post
    How are you, Sharon?

I've just been to see a friend. I felt nervous but did it and that's good. I need to try to do that sort of thing every day, but people lead busy, isolated lives these days, don't they. I'm certain that's why there's so much mental ill health around.x
    Hiya, had a nice evening with a friend over for dinner and a movie but was very edgy the whole time which is very annoying.

Managed about 6.5 hours sleep which is a bit of a miracle and then lounged in bed for another couple of hours dozing which I often have trouble doing.

Just up so not sure what today will bring. My brother always comes on a Saturday evening for a game or two of Scrabble, which is a nice way to spend the time, and supposed to be catching up with a friend to walk the dogs some time this morning but I see she was only on facebook 4 hours ago (it's half nine here) so can't imagine she will be up and ready to go any time soon.

A few weeks ago this would have sent me into a panic so the fact that I feel relatively relaxed about it means I'm doing better than I was in the past.

Yes, it's hard to keep busy with other people and company when most people are working. It's the friends of mine that have their own problems and don;t work that I'm seeing most these days.

And yes, I think we are all a bit isolated, especially if we find ourselves single and living alone. That certainly wasn't how I'd pictured my life to end up but I chose the wrong people to have relationships with, unfortunately.

Do you have any pets, or could you get one? They sure make home feel more like home when on your own.

x

Hi Sharon

No pets, and I could only get a hamster! People have said I should get something, stop me from thinking about number one the whole time!

So pleased by your progress. Are you still on mirtazapine 30mg? It seems to be working.

I had an interesting day yesterday. Went to see a friend. I seemed really well and I looked really well and once or twice I even relaxed! But on the whole I was really edgy as well, with a couple of dodgy moments I had to negotiate. I know if I do something like that every day, even for only 20 mins I'd really improve.

Then I chased up about work. I work on a sort of agency basis at a hospital paid by the hour. Anyway, I found out I've been 'terminated'! Charming. No idea why. The manager of this thing has had it in fir me fir years. Anyway, I have reassurance from my last job that I've nothing to worry about. I already feel bad about being ill, etc. No sick pay all this time.

Being single is hard, but being with the wrong person is harder. We don't plan our lives, but I planned never to have children, so that panned out at least!

Anyway, do keep in touch. I'm messaging Julie now but I'm sure she'll be happy to hear from you too. Xxx

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information